yet another PHILLY MEET

gsrfast24

wat other forums are they on because im tryin to establish a group of friends in general to come up from md

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i have posts on team-integra and a post on TST (most of them are being gay about it) and thats it for now. integrasarebest is going to post it up on honda-tech for me once the meet is approaching. those are all for now that im aware of. so if you know any other forums feel free to post. i would like to get a good mix of hondas. so someone can also feel free to post on CI because im not a member of any other forums

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
teg9five said:
so its nearing spring time and ive decided to make last years meet into an anual thing. last year i held the meet in september and all though it was a small turn out we all had a great time. this year however... ive decided to have the meet a bit earlier. i have not come up with a definate date yet but just as a reference (which may end up as the real date) i am going to go with sunday june 3rd at noon. it will be in the same place as last year at the best buy on columbus blvd. if you follow the parking lot around the building there is a fence and on the other side is an impound lot. we will be meeting along those parking spaces. all hondas are welcome as i will be trying to spread the word so everyone is welcome to pass this along on other forums. also bringing food and drinks may be a good idea as well because last year was a bit hot out and we all got pretty hungry. chick-fil-a is in the same parking lot but will be closed since its a sunday.

SUMMARY
WHO: hondas hondas and more hondas
WHERE: best buy on columbus blvd in philly
WHEN: sunday june 3rd at noon

also it was a small meet last year and the security guy was cool about us being there and didnt kick us out but please lets not get kicked for doing stupid things this year (burn outs, racing, etc).
so does that mean if i was to drive up there, id have the shit kicked outta me b/c Im not a honda Driver?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
no... not because you dont have a honda... more along the lines of because you have a neon lol

but seriously if "non-hondas" decide to show we arent going to be dicks about it. we just kindly ask that you would stay to the outskirts of the group (just for picture purposes really). not asking that you park 100 yards away or anything. just that if people want to take pics of the HONDA MEET im sure they want pics off all hondas gathering together and not a big group of hondas with a lonely subie or evo or whatever just randomly placed in the group.

^sounds like the speech i had to make to all the TST guys that were blowing it out of proportion and crying about it being a HONDA meet when they have evo meets and shit all the damn time

94teggsr

oh shit lol

damn its been a good bit since i posted up on here i thiink im gonna have to make it to this meet hell i have a suggestion about a spot and id say FDR its tight down the road i say theis because its a great spot for photos and hell we can bring a grill and have a nice little BBQ in the park n shit but hey its just a suggestion ok but ill be there

94teggsr

its on bitches

1. teg9five
2. integrasarebest
3. ominousg2
4. integra94lsb
5. omgherb
6. Gorillaunit
7. Sappysport
8. Acur8
9. sexyjulz
10. integra2nrfrank, plus gf's teg, and 2other tegs.
11. 94teggsr hell yeah

maybe's

1. dt98gsr
2. chickwithastick
3. shore96teg
4. integra4dr

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
^lol just make sure not to get into any trouble this year

im pretty much too lazy to change the meet location at this point. so i say we all meet up at the best buy still and we can chill there for an hour or two or whatever til everyone gets there and then if we want to we can all cruise over to the other spot and bbq some shit up. we just need people to pitch in one way or another if we decide to do that :thumbs up

94teggsr

ok dude thats kool damn this has alot better hopes than the last meet lol i cant wait for a great turn out

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
the last meet i think was put together in like a month or so. this time i wanted to make sure to give everyone PLENTY of time to get people together :woot: