yet another PHILLY MEET

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lmao thats cause you were a "threat" to them hahaha. but i say this time maybe we will actually go with our original idea and have pizzas delivered to the parking lot for food or something

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I can go pick that shit up if they wont deliver, that dosent mean Im buyin.

Pretty sure any of you guys can come to the CC meet in York in June.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
hell nahhh man. its a honda meet bitches! lol last year wasnt a teg meet anyways because someone decided to show up with an Si *cough cough* :roll:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hey if i didnt those cops would have been towing my shit too. Thats a little shitier when you live 3 hours away.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i think pretty much everyone was a bit worried about something when they showed up. but why the hell would they have givin you shit about the G2?

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeah ill post it on honda-tech and clubcivic. i dont think we should post it up yet. i say end of march. and Cody most of the kids on Tristate have responded negatively so far so just forget about that site. ill try to bring some honda guys i know off of that site but they just in general are "SCARED" of honda meets.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah... they seem to be a bit retarded about it so whatever. if they show up they show up. if they dont then who cares. there doesnt seem to be too many hondas up on there anyways. but either way its still gonna be a great meet :thumbs up

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lmao i cant wait to check out the thread when i go on there in a couple minutes. i think im pretty much just gonna stop posting in that thread. ill let everyone else do it. if they wanna come then all the info is in there for them