yet another PHILLY MEET

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Well damn, I need to get some coilovers by the meet.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
its really taking off. if anybody shows up thats not on my list, you'll be asked to leave or if you refuse to, we will move and if you follow i will call the police. I don't want any rice to show up. My uncle is a lawyer so go ahead , take me to court, free for me, not for you. Ha.

1. teg9five
2. integrasarebest
3. ominousg2
4. integra94lsb
5. omgherb
6. Gorillaunit
7. Sappysport
8. Acur8
9. sexyjulz
10. integra2nrfrank, plus gf's teg, and 2other tegs.

maybe's

1. dt98gsr
2. chickwithastick
3. shore96teg
4. integra4dr

Last edited:

gsrfast24

im def down for the meet im not sure as to wat i have goin on being a senior in school but more than likely i willl be drivin up from md....ill bring maybe 3 or 4 people...also are there goin to be any girls i mean .i know guys like the cars alot but i mean females do to ...and honestly i prefer not to be around a meatfest!.... other than that..my friends might be a lil on the ricey side...but im damn sure not!!!
. teg9five
2. integrasarebest
3. ominousg2
4. integra94lsb
5. omgherb
6. Gorillaunit
7. Sappysport
8. Acur8
9. sexyjulz
10. integra2nrfrank, plus gf's teg, and 2other tegs.
11. gsrfast24+ accord 99 4dr

maybe's

1. dt98gsr
2. chickwithastick
3. shore96teg
4. integra4dr

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
eh pretty much just the ones we have on the list so far. i dont really know anyone on TI so yeah. and i think they might be iffy on it for some reason beings i dont normally post but whatever. im sure there will be a good number that shows. and TST... well... i havent even bothered to go back on lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
no new updates just yet. i havent been on any other forums yet to see if anyone else is a def in but the meet is still on

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
philly philly philly. cant wait. bad news guys..thanks to the weather sucking major ass over here in nj, i didnt go to the dmv to pay off my fines and shit. ill have to wait until next saturday to go, hopefully ill be ok to drive on april 1st.