Sacramento?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MidniteFreedom said:
hrmm how this plates,bowls, Possibly Rice anyone??? LOL
i hear tisguy is bringing his car out so there will probably be plenty of rice.. lol :p

tisguy

G3GirL said:
i hear tisguy is bringing his car out so there will probably be plenty of rice.. lol :p
haha. trinh you're hilarious. soo funny. I hear they have openings at clown college.

anyways
I'll bring 2 buckets of the colonel's chicken. =). and a couple of friends (DC5,EP3).

LiEkjAi

imma bring wafers and cookies. tisguy brought the wafers on the last TI meet and hella pplz killed it so i guess it's gotta be hella good :)

MidniteFreedom

alright! we got 3 ci guys! we need more! are you guys gonna meet up in union city with me with the other g2 dudes?
CI 2. Tisguy
CI 3.LiekhAi

LiEkjAi

imma meet up wit tisguy at frisko with couple of our friends and then go to treasure island 4m there cuz tisguy wanna wash his car on the day of the meet. gotta hab a nice clean teggy for the meet

LiEkjAi

ya imma bring my g3, tisguy gonna bring his g2 and i think we gonna bring sum friends that got a dc5,ep3, and a gen3 lude

MidniteFreedom

haha u better! oh is anyone gonna do a video shoot? like the TI meet did? it would be awsome to have our very 1st video meet! =D

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ill bring some beer i still got hella keystone we didnt drink camping 2 weeks ago

only way i wont go is if i cant get it off work cause requests are over but hopefully i can get my shift covered.

oh and i got my exhaust fixed today so i might put that on friday.

MidniteFreedom

lets hope you can make it melt! get that person to corver you! do what it takes! lol and cool that you got your exhuast fixed!

DarkDB1

^ Damn! arent you a hyper one...

:p

Ok... So let's see... TisGuy... Huh?, TI meet... When i was showing people the bullet hole?, I remember that but i dont remember them too much... Only CI member i knew there was Melt who i knew from old Bayareatuners.

Here's G2IC's list. (it'll grow).
G2IC Name, Real Name, What you are bringing
G2IC:1-90Integ-Frank- Buns, burgers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes
G2IC:2-DarkDB1-Alan- Soda's, Chips, Salsa, Plates, grill cleaning shit
G2IC:3-Kanjia-Alex- Hotdogs & Buns, Forks, Knives, Spoons.
G2IC:4-tegboi-Kevin- sodas, chips, cleaning stuff, bags
G2IC:5-ludevtec4thgen- Lawton- ketchup, mustard, spachula (sp?)
G2IC:6-Black Widow g2 - Mistique - Cheesecake! (+1 for the boyfriend)
G2IC:7-Caspergsr - Bryant - sodas, chips, and myself.

ClubIntegra name-Real Name-What you are bringing
CI 1. MidniteFreedom-Max- Plates,Bowls,Rice,Chips!
CI 2.TisGuy-???-Colonels Chicken (2 buckets)
CI 3.LiEkjAi-???- Wafers and cookies