Sacramento?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Yeah im gonna pass. Some Asshats broke into my car, stole everything:-:)cry:

My cd player, Subs, Amp, Ipod, cd's

They left there Screw driver and flash light in my car, and there are finger prints everywhere

im gonna get them finger printed.

im getting an alarm today :evil:

im so pissed

fuckin theives

im glad they didnt take the car though

tisguy

o man that sucks. yea alarms dont do much, i think it's just the fact there's a blinking light there is enough to scare thieves.

90integ

ok is everyone ready this is the offical NOR-CAL g2ic Treasure Island Meet update tomarrow is our day and this event is all go and ClubIntegra has been invited to this event so we also will see clubintegra out there

august 26th has won and is our date
location is decided its treasure island so this is a definent event set in concrete

Below is the information on this event please read carefully

]We have a cruise up to Treasure Island for a meet and we will throw a bbq what i need to know is what every is going to bring please continue the copy and paste bbq list in this thread

This is a pot luck function i ask that everyone please bring something to eat or drink so we will have enough for all Alan (DarkDB1) has a list of what we need so if its possible for you to bring anything please email me or call me, or alan my email is Baysiderider2003@yahoo.com this way we know what we have and its ok if some people bring the same stuff as others just as long as we can make sure we have enough if you cant provide anything please tell us in advance so we may compinsate

We will all meet up At Krispy Kream on august 26 in union city from 8:00am to 10;00am then we will head out about 10:00 after waiting for the slow folks once there we can have our meet and bbq and one fun day i ask that everyone please help in making this a big success

this is our list to date we ask that everyon attending please bring food and drinks also condaments
G2IC Name, Real Name, What you are bringing
G2IC:1-90Integ-Frank- Buns, burgers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes
G2IC:2-DarkDB1-Alan- Soda's, Chips, Salsa, Plates, grill cleaning shit
G2IC:3-Kanjia-Alex- Hotdogs & Buns, Forks, Knives, Spoons.
G2IC:4-tegboi-Kevin- sodas, chips, cleaning stuff, bags
G2IC:5-ludevtec4thgen- Lawton- ketchup, mustard, spachula (sp?)
G2IC:6-Black Widow g2 - Mistique - Cheesecake! (+1 for the boyfriend)
G2IC:7-Caspergsr - Bryant - sodas, chips, and myself.
G2IC:8- CagaLeche - Allan - sliced onions (for burgers and dogs), potatoes (for grilling), corn
G2IC:9- out2aw - Joe - Ice and Ice Chest (sodas)

ClubIntegra name-Real Name-What you are bringing
CI 1. MidniteFreedom-Max- Plates,Bowls,Rice,Chips!
CI 2.TisGuy-Steve-Colonels Chicken (2 buckets)
CI 3.LiEkjAi-Peter- Wafers and cookies
CI 4.acurals209 - miguel- Waiting to see what else is needed