Sacramento?

DarkDB1

Treasure Island... Some people dont know how to get to treasure island so there is a meet up location in union city.

Some people are meeting up in union city including myself then are going to cruise to treasure island... sorry for the confusion.

DarkDB1

Sac- Treasure island... http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&go=1&r=f&aoh=&aot=&aof=&2a=&2c=Treasure Island&2s=CA&2z=&2n=&2y=US&2l=8vtkHcqaEe4=&2g=ov8ydM8mGH28cMLlf2P/sg==&2v=CITY&1a=&1c=Sacramento&1s=CA&1z=&1y=US&1l=7DXBOgfBuBc=&1g=zasfXnS5bK4mN+6Twy6psQ==&1pn=&1pl=&1v=CITY&1ffi=&1ex=&1n=Sacramento County

Sac- Union City..... http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=sacramento&1s=ca&1z=&2pn=&2a=32450+Dyer+Street&2c=union+city&2s=ca&2z=&r=f

When you get onto Treasure island, You will go down a mountain type road... Stay on it and go straight on Avenue Palms until it turns right then you will see a gate next to a parking lot, Its a base ball field we are right on the other side of it... I believe its Avenue D...

My number is 510-921-6691 if anyone get's lost on this island... I will assist you to location.

MidniteFreedom

Union City is after Fremont which Fremont is after Milpitas and after San Jose. If you know San Jose go towrds Oakland/SF North. you well see Union City and theres gonna be a shopping center plaza called union landing which has movie theathers,bestbuy and others restraunts. the place will be on Union Landing Blvd. Exit right off Alvardo Niles Rd.

hope this helps

90integ

this list isint fully covered enought for us to have this event for the amount of people that say there coming

we dont have enough food i know theres alot of people that have stated they wanted to attend but right now hardly no ne has confirmed so im not sure whats going to happe

ill try one more time below is the list of people that have confirmed if your out there and havnt confirmed please do so now we only have four days left copy and paste the list below with your added information thank you

G2IC Name, Real Name, What you are bringing
G2IC:1-90Integ-Frank- Buns, burgers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes
G2IC:2-DarkDB1-Alan- Soda's, Chips, Salsa, Plates, grill cleaning shit
G2IC:3-Kanjia-Alex- Hotdogs & Buns, Forks, Knives, Spoons.
G2IC:4-tegboi-Kevin- sodas, chips, cleaning stuff, bags
G2IC:5-ludevtec4thgen- Lawton- ketchup, mustard, spachula (sp?)
G2IC:6-Black Widow g2 - Mistique - Cheesecake! (+1 for the boyfriend)
G2IC:7-Caspergsr - Bryant - sodas, chips, and myself.
G2IC:8- CagaLeche - Allan - sliced onions (for burgers and dogs), potatoes (for grilling), corn
G2IC:9- out2aw - Joe - Ice and Ice Chest (sodas)

ClubIntegra name-Real Name-What you are bringing
CI 1. MidniteFreedom-Max- Plates,Bowls,Rice,Chips!
CI 2.TisGuy-Steve-Colonels Chicken (2 buckets)
CI 3.LiEkjAi-Peter- Wafers and cookies
CI 4.acurals209 - miguel- Waiting to see what else is neede

90integ

yes we are doing this still g2ic has had this event in motion for two months now and its going to happen this saturday or sure contact DarkDB1 for info

DarkDB1

Pugnap00 said:
Im contimplating on going

its the Drive to San Fran that gets me.

hmmm
We are not going into san francisco... Treasure island is just half way there... If you stay on the bridge and keep going you'll be in san francisco, But with this you just go onto the bridge and get halfway through... then your in Treasure Island... I hate san francisco also...

DarkDB1

Max!!!... I was looking at your map.

Follow the blue (fucker took the good color :p )

Blue circle is the parking lot were meeting up at... If not against the bushes by the street infront of Jolly Bee's.