Sacramento?

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
santa cruz is hella far aint it?!

im down for treasure island...bet ur ass if i roll ill b the only fucktard wit a bodykit...n i dont care haha

so whn is this meet goin down?

LiEkjAi

ok so we have Sacramento, Treasure Island, San Jose, and which other main places is there? or just pick one of those 3 and come to a final agreement. then get the meet together by the end of this month or beginning of next month n a sat or sun. and everyone will be all happy :D

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
well im down for treasure island or sac san jose is a bit far for me im in stockton but im not sure if my car will be ready by the end of the month i have to drop the tranny and figure out what the hell whent wrong.the only day i cant make it is on aug 19 thats my wifes baby shower party and i cant miss that she said! so any day after that im cool to roll with u guys i just hope u guys dron trip if im not driving my integra and take my civic or f-150

MidniteFreedom

G3GirL said:
what does carpooling have to do with restaurants? lol

i'd go to sf for the pictures, but not to cruise around. heeey what about santa cruz? isn't it nice there?
well if were going to eat at a resturant someone can car pool me =P lol

MidniteFreedom

LiEkjAi said:
ok so we have Sacramento, Treasure Island, San Jose, and which other main places is there? or just pick one of those 3 and come to a final agreement. then get the meet together by the end of this month or beginning of next month n a sat or sun. and everyone will be all happy :D
i dunno if anyone wants to do this but last time i was working in front of my work someone had a huge car meet
in the parkinging lot at night and they did it 2 times. Its in Fremont in the middle of Union City and Milpitas/San Jose. it looks nice at night with good enviroment and big parking lots. I can get Pics of the parking lot Area and show what it looks like. just throwing ideas :D

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
LiEkjAi said:
not to be a d!*k or anything but Treasure Island (<- LINK) is in the middle of the bay bridge. it has a big open field or something and good view
looks cool.

still never heard of it

ive been to sf, but never to treasure island

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
its a small island (heh who knew?) think its like a naval island thing(95% chance im wrong) BUT IM SURE ITS AN ISLAND

yea im bein retarded...haha, so is this gonna happen or no? so i can prepare

DarkDB1

Also there's the San Leandro Marina, If no one is to sure about using Treasure Island...

Treasure Island is a abandoned naval base, It is now being used for recreational use, Notice in my pictures abandoned buildings? :lol: