Sacramento?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
acurals209 said:
yeah lets try and make this happen i know some one that is down to go from ci i just forget his name we were suppose to hook up in bakersfield for a meet the first ci meet in cali but a lot of people flaked so maybe hell see this post and hook up with the rest of us. lol let all meet up and then go for a cruise somewere nice
that sounds like it would be fun

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
tisguy said:
yea TRINH, get it together! we've already done the hard part! now organize! CHOP CHOP
organize it then, fool. lol i don't like making plans.

tisguy

G3GirL said:
organize it then, fool. lol i don't like making plans.
practice makes pefect. so start organizing, *snap snap* dont make me put up that sound file I let you hear ;-)

G3GirL

tisguy said:
practice makes pefect. so start organizing, *snap snap* dont make me put up that sound file I let you hear ;-)
hahaha that's FUCKED UP! don't do it! i'll kill you. i promise.

tisguy

is anyone going to the T-I meet on aug19? but um yea we should do a nor cal CI meet somewhere. soo dammit trinh pick a place..... slacker!

G3GirL

somewhere nice and pretty for pics. is there anywhere like that around sac? i don't know. or maybe another city close by. i'm just throwing out ideas.

G3GirL

tisguy said:
orrr san francisco, in the presidio =), or by the gg bridge, yea that's awesome
TI had a meet in frisco, no? i like the pic that melt had in his sig. with the bridge.

p.s. driving in frisco does suck. they have all those hidden lights on the corners that get you real good sometimes. lol