Sacramento?

MidniteFreedom

G3GirL said:
TI had a meet in frisco, no? i like the pic that melt had in his sig. with the bridge.

p.s. driving in frisco does suck. they have all those hidden lights on the corners that get you real good sometimes. lol
or thoese damn lights you cant make left turns! only right or go straight for about over 4 miles then a left turn pop out lol.

tisguy

some ideas for dates? and possible locations in areas between bay area and sacramento? maybe we can get something quick organized just for the nor calians to meet each other.

LiEkjAi

this is just a suggestion, how about Treasure Island, i heard TI had a meet there and it was nice.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MidniteFreedom said:
or thoese damn lights you cant make left turns! only right or go straight for about over 4 miles then a left turn pop out lol.
haha i know what you're talking about. frisco streets suck. so do the people *ahem* tisguy...

i wouldn't mind a sj meet since i go there fairly often. i think there's more stuff to do in sj vs. sac, but that's just me. frisco might be a better spot because it's prettier. where exactly is everybody located? it'll probably be better to choose a spot in the middle so not everyone has to drive far. :twocents:

MidniteFreedom

well lets see. do we want pretty grass and views or some cool ass streets and buildings or parking lots that has lots of style to it?? i think the bay area is the closest place to meet. and if were gonna do this mark your calanders, request your day off work. and lets do a meet up with some buddys and roll over to the meet if we can =)

MidniteFreedom

LiEkjAi said:
not to be a d!*k or anything but Treasure Island (<- LINK) is in the middle of the bay bridge. it has a big open field or something and good view
oh is treasure island that exit right before you head into the tunnel to reach SF??? cause i remember somethign with a sign turn left into before u go in a tunel

DarkDB1

LiEkjAi said:
not to be a d!*k or anything but Treasure Island (<- LINK) is in the middle of the bay bridge. it has a big open field or something and good view
I always have meets in Treasure Island.

Infact im Co-Hosting (I hosted to many on my own so i retired to co-hosting) a G2IC meet there for Aug 26th...

Treasure Island is a great place for a BBQ and bullshit around... But restaurants and stuff we'd have to go to San Francisco since its closest but the streets suck ass as stated above... Here's afew pictures i took in Treasure Island..

I have alot more, but i think you guys get the point :)

MidniteFreedom

that dont look treasure to me lol. but nice g2! oh speaking or restruants someone can car pool me if were in SF im lazy driving in thoese nasty hills lol and espically the big hills im talking about a huge one which i cant make it up! or else ill smash my front lip off lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MidniteFreedom said:
that dont look treasure to me lol. but nice g2! oh speaking or restruants someone can car pool me if were in SF im lazy driving in thoese nasty hills lol and espically the big hills im talking about a huge one which i cant make it up! or else ill smash my front lip off lol
what does carpooling have to do with restaurants? lol

i'd go to sf for the pictures, but not to cruise around. heeey what about santa cruz? isn't it nice there?