Check out my ride

Disco

new shot of the engine bay gettin more work!!

ive never had so much stuff removed out of my car at once.

Disco

ok heres an update
Ok so tonight I went outside in my flippies and socks to finish up the ABS delete. I picked up the 2 RS front brake lines from honda that cost about fifty bucks. As it turned out all I really neded to buy was the passenger side line, I could have reused the driver side by just cutting it shorter and putting a bend in it. Ohh well. It was only like six dollars so it was worth it. Other than the one thats all I had to buy. A friend gave me the Prop valve, Thanx Joey, and I used the stock booster and MC from my LS. Heres the pics.

start with bleeding the system

pulling the ABS

heres the lines and prop valve from a CRX

heres the passenger line its the easy one

heres the driver side its kinda tough to run just right

heres the prop valve in place

heres me making the lines with the flaring tool

heres how I made my bends

here it is a hooked up

ok so thats it for tonight ill bleed it all tomorrow and see if it worked.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Disco said:
Where the hell is the feedback
haha that white booster looks kinda gay... other than that... looks clean and shaved :thumbup:

Disco

I think itll look alot better when the motor is back in. Itll look alot cleaner without that big black wart on the firewwall. WE bled the system last night and it worked great/

B18TEG

BLACK DA
woo hoo. was it easier to put the line on the prop calve first, or put the prop valve on first and then attach the line

Disco

Uhhh I didnt even think about it. I mounted all the lines and then mounted the prop valve then hooked them all up. I just had to make sure not to cross thread them. I had to get the angle just right of course to thread them in. It was real easy. The hardest part of the whole project was getting the lines through the wheel well and threaded onto the brakes. Even that part wasnt real tough.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
cool . .. thanks for the info. as soon as kutch gets me the lines ill be done with my conversion as well

Disco

If you wanted to be real cheap you dont have to buy any lines. Just reuse the old ones. The only one youll have to make from scracth is the passenger front line even then there is a line that runs right by the hole going into the wheel well. Its pretty easy just not as factory looking. What Prop valve you using?

Disco

Ok so heres an update. Im trying to get everything in the engine bay squared away before the motor cames back.

time to get the nitrous set up. Here we go.
setting up the Silanoid location

the lines ran in the fender and wiper area

and a test purge it works w no leaks

now its time to do the wiring and set the fuel silanoid in place

Disco

hey thanx its getting better all the time. all it takes is patience. Trust me im learning how to be patient on this build.