Check out my ride

db_r

!ocsic
dang, your motor looks like a garden chair.

btw, how hard was it to remove the gay abs?

holller
:headbang:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Unless you were planning on using the car primarily for drag like disco is, I don't see why you would want to remove abs, to me its possibly the greatest invention ever for a vehicle. I've had way too many cars without abs and there a pain in the ass when braking hard.

LS96TEG

Nice car man! I can't decide if I want to paint mine white or leave it silver, I want to do a Type R conversion, Lips, Badges, Engine, everything for a 96.

Disco

Aussie is right ab out the abs unless youre a seasond racer. There is no replacement for an experienced driver that knows good foot work. A good driver can perform better than abs can ever. Im not saying im that driver, I just want that crap outta my engine bay and it hasnt worked since ive owned the car. I also almost never drive in the rain

Disco

Bummer aussie ill keep you updated. I go almost every Fri but its rare to get all theese imports to go that are going.

Ohh yeah that lawn chair!!!! Its a 5hp bolt on. You can get it @Ghetto\Fabracingimatard.com ha ha ha

typer_679

amazing project you have going on. Wish you the best and keep her safe. looks amazing

ltrain

im gonna ditch abs, ac, ps, cruise control, resoviors, and the rear seats , thats gonna be the first mod i do when i get another teg....question when getting rid of abs do u need a non abs Proportion Valve

Disco

the rs lines are pre bent to go right to the wheel wells and bolt directly up. The lines from your abs car would have to be rebent an bucks d cut shorter. I dont know how to do that and I figured for fifty buck I may as well do it right.

Disco

Im not using a 40/40 prop valve. Im gonna try a prop valve off a crx that I got for free. I will post my results however it turns out. I didnt want to have to buy more crap. If you check my build ive spent an ass load of bucks and im still spending and far from stopping.