Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Tom Attack hooked it up, yet again. Picked up my AutoPower bar from him last night.

This morning I decided to waste no time installing it.

I had to relocate my speakers or delete them. Since I still drive this daily I chose to relocate them. The funny part is the ABS module location(Driver and passenger side) worked perfectly. I barely had to do any modification to the speaker housing.

I need to invest in some padding since I sit so far back. I know it doesn't help much, but it has to be better than nothing. I also need to install my G-Force 5 point harness. Ill probably do that when I go up to Apple Valley next week.
Nice work, man!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you sit hella far back god damn! luckily im short so i didnt need padding. The SFI ones are really nice and soft.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I would see if theres a place that stocks it and go try it out. Im fortunate enough to be able to drive to Wine Country Motorsports in Sonoma to check out their safety stuff. You might want to check into something like that. I would assume So Cal has something similar.

Nick_C78

Screw that. I just ordered some from summit. As long as it is 1 inch thick and SFI approved I don't care.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Sexy bar. Lets test it out! I'll drive.

[YOUTUBE="Takes keys and.."]BkasHdSb1nQ&t=39[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Actually the smoke went away at track. It just needed to seat better I guess. I was told early/midway through my first session it vanished. There is still slight smoke on start up but nothing crazy. Valve seals or exhaust side valve guides are probably jacked up a little from my old block and the one I got from you causing a shitload of build up in the last year. Lots of build up+high rpm track days has to be hell on guides. Sucks because I just replaced those mid last year. The issue with the block I got from you seems to be resolved. I plan on doing a leak down sometime to confirm, but seems a lot better now since the rebuild/rings seated.

I just didn't post about that because I haven't really confirmed it. However, the 1 thing I have confirmed is that my oil consumption is down a ton. I only used about 1/8-1/4 of a quart of oil in the last week, which includes about 500 miles plus an entire track day. Last time I went through 2 quarts in a track day alone. So I found it awesome that every time I checked my oil this last event it barely even budged.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Actually the smoke went away at track. It just needed to seat better I guess. I was told early/midway through my first session it vanished. There is still slight smoke on start up but nothing crazy. Valve seals or exhaust side valve guides are probably jacked up a little from my old block and the one I got from you causing a s***load of build up in the last year. Lots of build up+high rpm track days has to be hell on guides. Sucks because I just replaced those mid last year. The issue with the block I got from you seems to be resolved. I plan on doing a leak down sometime to confirm, but seems a lot better now since the rebuild/rings seated.

I just didn't post about that because I haven't really confirmed it. However, the 1 thing I have confirmed is that my oil consumption is down a ton. I only used about 1/8-1/4 of a quart of oil in the last week, which includes about 500 miles plus an entire track day. Last time I went through 2 quarts in a track day alone. So I found it awesome that every time I checked my oil this last event it barely even budged.
well good for you buddy!

Im glad you're able to drive it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the motor will get better, mine was the same way. :thumbs up I can follow you at the track in Aug and see. I probably have bad valve guides. Oops!