Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

I had a painter buddy of mine fix up that bumper I got for 20 bucks. I made the mistake of telling him dont worry about making it perfect, because there are some areas he really half assed, like where it says Integra on the bumper. He also used Satin black for some reason, but oh well. He didn't charge me for any of the work or the material so I can't complain.

This is a really crappy pic, but I will get some better ones on Saturday.

As you can see it doesn't match all that well, but it looks better than my old front, so I'll take it.

R13

The other asshole
My twin!

...My faster twin

Nick_C78

They are clean. I just have yellow high beam bulbs that make it look dingy...Stupid previous owner. I just dont feel like buying money for bulbs I never use. The insides can use some touching up as well.

R13

The other asshole
Mine came with yellow high beam bulbs too, Hate em, lol

My lenses were clean but I guess 3m's sealer doesn't work well in high humidity or I did it wrong.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Thanks Joe. I wish the fool actually painted it the color of my car though. I gave the paint code to my brother to give to him, but apparently he already painted it before my brother gave him the code. Perks of a free paint job :p I talked to the painter and he said not to worry and he will repaint it any time I want. However, I refuse to put that other front end back on, especially with the headlights being busted and pointing at the ground. So the plan is to just rock the mismatch until I repaint the entire car. It gives my car character anyways.

Nick_C78

I installed my 5 point today. I still have to play with all of the adjustments to get it perfect and safe, but it is in. It is a G-Force 6100 Pull up harness. It is SFI 16.1 Rated. It originally came with the bolt in style ends, but I swapped it out so I can run the clip in style with the eyelet bolts. Reason being it is easier to install and I can remove them easily for DDing. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I will get some after I get everything adjusted properly.