*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Winki said:
yeah its funny but its ginormus!!!!!!!
x2, they are funny, but they are freakin huge! lol

I wish i could get that lucky with shit. I'll probably end up paying $150 for the headlights alone!

speedin

The Transporter
Wait a minute. Who is spikehairboy. You just came out of nowhere and are talking to everyone like you know them?

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
and do please quote me where ive called someone on a first name basis as if i knew them. or actually really refer to anyone specifically

speedin

The Transporter
spikehairboy said:
and do please quote me where ive called someone on a first name basis as if i knew them. or actually really refer to anyone specifically
How about the fact you sounding and acting JUST like a recently banned member. A banned member who would probley be pathetic enough to pull a stunt like making a fake member.

Ill have to ask a drunk trinh. She will tell me what moho is doing lol

Winki

Undercover mod
really its not that big of a deal but you sig is...

i like them but if you dont make them smaller the Mods will;)

Winki

Undercover mod
speedin said:
How about the fact you sounding and acting JUST like a recently banned member. A banned member who would probley be pathetic enough to pull a stunt like making a fake member.

Ill have to ask a drunk trinh. She will tell me what moho is doing lol

what ever we all know he is way to lazy to to put up the effort to create another name

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
oh shush with your damn accusations i live in freakin california i dont see many people in here from cali all my damn registration info can be verified and my myspace and aim check out so chillax.. theres no way to act online BTW and ive posted up useful links that this site has never even saw ive posted up sites people never even heard of.

ANNNNNNNNNND

if they want to resize my sig let them. i think it is far more efficacious to use a bigger photo.

speedin

The Transporter
Winki said:
what ever we all know he is way to lazy to to put up the effort to create another name
Eh yea. I dont think its him. He would sign on make 80 threads then be gone. haha. But you gotta watch, the one guy who fought with tegsox made like 5-6 diff names :evil:

speedin

The Transporter
spikehairboy said:
oh shush with your damn accusations i live in freakin california i dont see many people in here from cali all my damn registration info can be verified and my myspace and aim check out so chillax.. theres no way to act online BTW and ive posted up useful links that this site has never even saw ive posted up sites people never even heard of.
I beleve you, thought just crossed my mind. Your cool, didnt want to offend you.

faylo604

G3GirL said:
^ lol yeah, i should. it's not like i have hella money for them to steal anyway. if someone tried to rob me, they'd probably end up leaving with less money than they came with.

what happens if i steal your car?? would i end up with a hyundai pony??? haha

wait i just burned myself.. i work for hyundai.. FUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.