*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
faylo604 said:
what happens if i steal your car?? would i end up with a hyundai pony??? haha

wait i just burned myself.. i work for hyundai.. FUCK!!
hahaha, thats why PINTO always works haha

Winki

Undercover mod
spikehairboy said:
oh shush with your damn accusations i live in freakin california i dont see many people in here from cali all my damn registration info can be verified and my myspace and aim check out so chillax.. theres no way to act online BTW and ive posted up useful links that this site has never even saw ive posted up sites people never even heard of.

ANNNNNNNNNND

if they want to resize my sig let them. i think it is far more efficacious to use a bigger photo.
Chill man its all good you seem cool... wanna race LOL.. man yuo cant take anything personal here or your gonna be pised all the time just have fun. and i didnt mean that they would resize it they will make it dissapere.

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
by the time it would dissapear it would get old anyway.. im not taking offense im just a smart asss and i dislike being accused erringly. :)

speedin

The Transporter
spikehairboy said:
by the time it would dissapear it would get old anyway.. im not taking offense im just a smart asss and i dislike being accused erringly. :)
Im kinda worried......... was that you in the soap pic? Because those look like 2 male feet :???:

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
why thank you..thank you.. id like to thank all the LITTLE people with their LITTLE sigs to make me stand out more..

you know what big sig means, BIG.....

Status
Not open for further replies.