*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
GSratedR said:
hey is there a there anyone who is going to that meet on DEC 16th that mojo was talking about?
I'm going out there with some of my friends. It's an odd group of cars though. An Eclipse GSX, RSX-S, S2000 and Corvette Z06 :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
P.S. i KNOW one of you fuckers texted me yesterday. lol WHO WAS IT?! the area code looks familiar, but i'm not sure. lol according to google, it's someone from north carolina. god lives in north carolina..
God hates you trinh

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
GSratedR said:
hey is there a there anyone who is going to that meet on DEC 16th that mojo was talking about?
i might fly over there for it since that was a part of our deal. lol... i won't know for sure until it gets closer, though.
Kuchtaboy said:
whats your phone number trinh? lol.

And how long has it been raining there?!
don't worry about it, kooch. lol

it's been raining on and off. stopped this afternoon.
speedin said:
God hates you trinh
it's okay. i'm not liking him very much right now either. haha i thought that was you that texted, but i wasn't sure...but guess whose number gets added back to the phone for drunk dials and late night calls now? lol

p.s. i think i might be unemployed again very soon. i don't do anything there...

Last edited:

G3GirL

bored, bored, bored. so bored. needa go to the bank, but it's dark out already. seems like a bad idea. no parking in the daytime, though. booooooooooooooooo. okie, bye. 8)

G3GirL

^ lol yeah, i should. it's not like i have hella money for them to steal anyway. if someone tried to rob me, they'd probably end up leaving with less money than they came with.

Winki

Undercover mod
Guys check this shit....

DA one peice head lights and and OEM style CF hood for 200$

aint that some shit... My friend John got the best price ever. i wish i could find a deal like that for my DC with anythng.

I am very jealous

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
AHH!!!!!!!!! ATTACK OF THE GIANT SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G3GirL said:
don't worry about it, kooch. lol
oh come on trinh-y hunny, you know you want to give it to me. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Winki said:
Guys check this shit....

DA one peice head lights and and OEM style CF hood for 200$

aint that some shit... My friend John got the best price ever. i wish i could find a deal like that for my DC with anythng.

I am very jealous
oh man! where at?! I want/need both! lol

Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:
oh man! where at?! I want/need both! lol
since my mechanic is moving to cali and planns to just use his car at the track there he solt them to him and super cheep and they were all mint. makes me wish i had a DA to get the deal but John is the ony person with a DA so that lucky bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.