Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:
Its 1 in the morning and i have school tomorrow morning. give me a break. lol
LOL me to im finishing my speach and whorein on CI at the same time

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
Wait a minute. Who is spikehairboy. You just came out of nowhere and are talking to everyone like you know them?
come on now, if it was moho every other word would be fuck, he'd have called me many different names other than my actual name about 15 times by now, said numerous things about you being an ass hole, AND told everyone he hates them. lol. It can't be moho.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, that'd be nice. I'm stuck working on cars, and If i stay where I'm at, I'll be working on GM cars. I'd like to transfer to a Honda/Acura dealership tho once I'm out of school. That'd be nice...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I drive a n/a honda. with 2 differnet shades of blue on it. lol.

okay, bed time, I have to leave for school around 7:30 tomorrow. I dont know about you guys, but thats damn early for me! lol. Later

Winki

Undercover mod
spikehairboy said:
erdgardyjsefsdfsdgdfhetherykydbcv

im not compensating... u never heard the lines big feet mean big yoinker?

LOL yeah but you already said your Asian :p

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
there was a guy in my class that got hit by a bus. He was pulling into the highschool parking lot and the bus took out his rear driver side. It was kinda funny. he got a lot of money plus a new car. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
oh come on trinh-y hunny, you know you want to give it to me. lol
you never fail to digust me, koochboy...quote THAT for your sig.
speedin said:
Wait a minute. Who is spikehairboy. You just came out of nowhere and are talking to everyone like you know them?
way to welcome a new member, mark. :thumbs up
spikehairboy said:
and do please quote me where ive called someone on a first name basis as if i knew them. or actually really refer to anyone specifically
hi, i'm Trinh. don't worry, you can be my friend, spikehairboy. i'm the coolest person on CI anyway. lol the rest of these guys are losers. :laugh:
speedin said:
Ill have to ask a drunk trinh. She will tell me what moho is doing lol
why would you ask me? i'm not his keeper. lol how the fuck am i suppose to know what he's doing all the time?
spikehairboy said:
oh shush with your damn accusations i live in freakin california i dont see many people in here from cali all my damn registration info can be verified and my myspace and aim check out so chillax...
there are quite a few active members from cali. myself included. ohh, and we need your social security number, too. here on CI, we like to do background checks on all the new members. lol jp
faylo604 said:
what happens if i steal your car??
go ahead, steal my car. lol that means you'd have to leave yours behind. black '98 > green '95. lol you'd be the one getting robbed.
Kuchtaboy said:
Its 1 in the morning and i have school tomorrow morning. give me a break. lol
you always have an excuse for being stupid...
Winki said:
LOL yeah but you already said your Asian :p
lol looks like winkibear knowwwwwwwwwsss his penises..

Status
Not open for further replies.