*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Yeah, kinda wierd that it holds pressure. They usually don't if there is any leak in the hydraulic system. I've had to deal with this twice, both times I worked my ass off pumping it up to get pressure so I could get the car home

You should probably replace it before you end up stuck somewhere. I can't believe it hold pressure anyway
hum.. Its a leak right out the rear rod seal. Small leak. If it goes at least its a cheap easy fix. Only hard part will be those bolts on the firewall. Damn their in there

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It is very easy to change. One is a stud connected to the M/C, the other is a stud connected to the firewall.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
It is very easy to change. One is a stud connected to the M/C, the other is a stud connected to the firewall.
I have 1 stud with a bolt inside (easy) and the other faces outside and its in a TIGHT spot. Cant even get a finger down their

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
I have 1 stud with a bolt inside (easy) and the other faces outside and its in a TIGHT spot. Cant even get a finger down their
Just take the reservoir off, remove its bracket from the firewall, move the hard line, and then you can get a ratchet and socket down there to get on it. It opens up enough once you get that stuff out of the way....its all coming off anyway

The hardest part really is getting the pin out of the clutch lever.lol

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Just take the reservoir off, remove its bracket from the firewall, move the hard line, and then you can get a ratchet and socket down there to get on it. It opens up enough once you get that stuff out of the way....its all coming off anyway

The hardest part really is getting the pin out of the clutch lever.lol
Hum, well. I'll ride out this cylinder till it makes its last shift. Then ill swap it. Hopfully i can get one cheap. Shouldnt be more than $50

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
found old pics of when i first bought my car. it's come a long way. color would be the most dramatic from green to white. i know the pics are small but use your imagination to blow up them up. :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I know this is wrong for me to laugh at this, but I think it is funny. I figure most of the people on here would laugh at it too. This is someone sig off a DSM website:

Diamond Star Motors - Turning ordinary people into mechanics since 1989

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I know this is wrong for me to laugh at this, but I think it is funny. I figure most of the people on here would laugh at it too. This is someone sig off a DSM website:
DUDE. Havnt you seen my DSM tribute post? Here ill get it for ya. All the good phrases for ya. Even have my exact car in one of the pix

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice^ I've seen most of them before though. Most of it is about crankwalk which doesn't exist in 99's which is all I own

Holy fuck!!!!!

I found some details about one of the Supra's from HPD.

3.4L Stroked GT55-91
1262 rwhp on boost alone
1345 rwhp with spray
3.5L 2JZ coming soon.....1500+rwhp

I knew that car was bad but I was never expecting those kind of numbers!

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Nice^ I've seen most of them before though. Most of it is about crankwalk which doesn't exist in 99's which is all I own

Holy fuck!!!!!

3.4L Stroked GT55-91

1262 rwhp on boost alone

1345 rwhp with spray

got one for that too

Supra's are WAYYY over priced to buy and build/tune. Those cars are too over rated IMO. Im sorry but the $/times ratio sucks ass on those cars. You can build a 300zxtt for a 1/4 of the cost and be equally fast. And their are sooo many more cars but ill stop at the Z

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
dc2GS-R said:
Holy fuck!!!!!

3.4L Stroked GT55-91
1262 rwhp on boost alone
1345 rwhp with spray

Check him out:

Apparently he runs high 9's on street tires

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They need one for Honda's.

Intake = $200
Header = $350
Exhaust = $400

Paying $950 for 15 whp.....PRICELESS

LOL

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Why is it that all sparco harnesses have those ugly ass rainbows on them??

I want black ones, without that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.