*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My mom is selling her house! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I gotta buy this! I just moved like a year ago but I can't pass this one up. Maybe I should be nice to my bitch.....either that or see if my brother wants to go in on it. I think I would rather live with her though. It's just too expensive for me by myself

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:

I gotta buy this! I just moved like a year ago but I can't pass this one up. Maybe I should be nice to my bitch.....either that or see if my brother wants to go in on it. I think I would rather live with her though. It's just too expensive for me by myself
Go with your brother. Because once she is gone the payments are all yours. Hoes will come and go, Your bro wont (tried to rhyme, kinda worked)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
dc2GS-R said:

why do you keep referring to her as your 'bitch'? lol that's not very nice.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:
Go with your brother. Because once she is gone the payments are all yours. Hoes will come and go, Your bro wont (tried to rhyme, kinda worked)
i think the phrase you are looking for is: "bros before hoes..." lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
High 13's maybe. You need some fuel I'm sure. Do you have an a/f or EGT gauge. DSM's run very rich stock so they leave plenty of power on the table to work out. You can lean it out some by removing the side honeycombs in the MAF or adjusting the screw on the botton of it. That will let more air in without reading anymore so it will lean it a little all across the board. Just don't do it without some watchdogs (gauges...lol)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My brother makes good money but he gets me in trouble consistently. When we get together it's not good. On the other hand, she keeps me out of trouble.

I just really want the house. It is nice. I would keep that thing forever if I could get it. I'm not worried about her, I've known her ass so long.....she isn;t going anywhere. I even tried to get her too by being an ass just because I wanted to be single. Didn't work. She just started being ALOT nicer, helping me with the bills and leaving me alone to do whatever I want and quit harrassing me. Just can't really bring other girls home lol

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
High 13's maybe. You need some fuel I'm sure. Do you have an a/f or EGT gauge. DSM's run very rich stock so they leave plenty of power on the table to work out. You can lean it out some by removing the side honeycombs in the MAF or adjusting the screw on the botton of it. That will let more air in without reading anymore so it will lean it a little all across the board. Just don't do it without some watchdogs (gauges...lol)
I have EGT. Im not really going to mess with leaning it out. If I wanted to go ferther it would be a 190fp, some evo injectors, and a SAFC-2. Then a logger. With the whole rich bit ive been hearing im wondering if I should run a higher boost. Damn, I want to do more to this car. BUT NOOOO I must stop myself some spending

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.