*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
What a douche! I replaced my MPD sensor last week and my mpg went up like 8-10mpg all over the board so I'm happy

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
So what are you really running now Speedin? All stock with a K&N filter, MBC and an EVO 3 GT right?

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
What a douche! I replaced my MPD sensor last week and my mpg went up like 8-10mpg all over the board so I'm happy
HOLY SHIT! Thats a big ass imporvement. Whats the MPD stand for??? Ill change mine if I can see 1mpg difference

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
So what are you really running now Speedin? All stock with a K&N filter, MBC and an EVO 3 GT right?
Yup. + a re-wired. Hard upper IC pipe. 1G BOV. New NGK BP7ES. 10MM wire. 14psi. So its not much. Then the Tokico Blues with GC coil-overs set to JUST lower than stock height.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I threw a CEL for it, that is why I replaced it. It comes up as a MAP sensor in OBD2 code I think, but it is really a Manifold Pressure Differential Sensor. It is the sensor right on top of in the middle of the intake manifold. It was running fairly crappy. I guess I didn't notice until the second I replaced it. Then it started breaking loose the tires when boost hit in 2nd

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I threw a CEL for it, that is why I replaced it. It comes up as a MAP sensor in OBD2 code I think, but it is really a Manifold Pressure Differential Sensor. It is the sensor right on top of in the middle of the intake manifold.
OH, Yea I had to move that fucker to get my fuel rail out. Well the clip for it

speedin

The Transporter
Yea I REALLY wanna see what my 1/4 might be with just :K&N filter, MBC at 14psi, EVO 3 GT right, a re-wired. Hard upper IC pipe. 1G BOV. New NGK BP7ES. 10MM wire. Then the Tokico Blues with GC coil-overs set to JUST lower than stock height. But nearest track is 2+ hours away :(. Maybe ill run when im in FL. But i dunno. Dont want to break anything 500miles from home. But yea when I run it ill drop the DP to uncork her. What do you think? Im HOPING!! for at least a 13.5. But I doubt it :(

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Just to be nosey.......why did you take your fuel rail out?
Fucking fuel injector insulators leaked like a mother. So did my BISS. But got those nice and air tight now :D

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
But yea when I run it ill drop the DP to uncork her. What do you think? Im HOPING!! for at least a 13.5. But I doubt it :(
It is hard to say. You probably could use some tuning. What o2 sensor housing do you have

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
It is hard to say. You probably could use some tuning. What o2 sensor housing do you have
OEM O2. Yea I know I need some fuel upgrades. But not wanting to spend anymore on this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.