*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
There Enkei wheels they made them for Mitsibushi to use on there eclipses, alot of company use aftermarket wheel companys to come out with something for there cars.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I know they were made for MIstu. But they are OZ Racing F1's. Why the hell do the have Enkei markings on an OZ Racing rim.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dude i need to take a huge #2. lol. jk.

my girl and i have a plan to eat baked potatos with cheese on the roof during summer. and then we're done eating we'll use the potato skin as a boat to float in the tub. why? i dont know why!? ask my girlfriend! :what:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It is weird. I have these rims on my GST:

Mine are painted now so I'm using someone else's as an example

But they have this on the back. I don't get it

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
if honda ever decides to bring back the integra line. their numbers will skyrocket in sales. oh well, 50 years from now we'll be up driving in the skys. haha.

all the new cars are fakking huge!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
I like these. Too bad their so small. :( . Hell my 17's look small

I need 2 slicks mounted on some crap rims. SOME ONE HELP MY TRACTION! hahaha
Still trying to figure out why an OZ rim has Enkei markings though? This is my second set of these and I just noticed. I used to have silver OZ's on the GSX. Now I have black ones on my GST

Eclipses do have big round wheel wells. They need 18's and a drop almost instantly. But that is where the problem lies. My GST front bumper stock, sit the same heigth as my friends RSX-S front bumper which is dropped almost 3"

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Still trying to figure out why an OZ rim has Enkei markings though? This is my second set of these and I just noticed. I used to have silver OZ's on the GSX. Now I have black ones on my GST

Eclipses do have big round wheel wells. They need 18's and a drop almost instantly. But that is where the problem lies. My GST front bumper stock, sit the same heigth as my friends RSX-S front bumper which is dropped almost 3"
Speaking or RSX-S's. Some DOUCHE in a red 06 one pulls into the gas station as im filling up (oh im getting 22mpg city now YAY!). Anyways as he pulls into the pump behind me he revs as he passes. I bust out laughing :lol:. Its all stock and some punk looking kid steps out. I look at him and chuckle. I get a nasty stare and he walks off. He comes out and says "your cars a POS ricer." All I say is, "its stock dip-shit.(of course we know its not stock, but it is to anyone who isnt told otherwise) And as it is now i'll still beat you. So walk away now. BYE BYE!" He gives a nasty stare and walks away. I hate fuckers like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.