*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
This SUCKS! Somehow, I got a big slice in the sidewall on one of my new tires on the GST. I got a warranty on them, but yeah, they are backordered through Yokohama. Shitty! Just sucked it up and ordered another one from Tirerack since they have some in stock still. GAY!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ooooo happened to one of my falkens. ordered one tire the next day.

dammit did anybody notice that there are almost 70 people viewing this site but ~55 of them are guests. we need people to sign up.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
JDM_Conversion said:
dammit did anybody notice that there are almost 70 people viewing this site but ~55 of them are guests. we need people to sign up.
Yeah, that kinda sucks. But I guess I set around and read at a few different sites for a couple of months right when I got my Integra before I decided which one I wanted to actually join. I never even joined any of the others. I just stayed here. :D

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
same here. i joined CI in 05 and TI.net in 06. i delayed joining TI because at the time people kept talking about the bad management.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I just picked up skunk2 lowering springs for dirt cheap to hold me over until i get a real job... next up might be 94-97 tails and maybe a front lip.. also my LS webs will be sold and aftermarket wheels will be in the works..

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ohhh you got them off 98PAITR right? why are you going from 98-01 tails to 94-97? im saving up for the Tein SS, but its gonna take me awhile.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
JDM_Conversion said:
ohhh you got them off 98PAITR right? why are you going from 98-01 tails to 94-97? im saving up for the Tein SS, but its gonna take me awhile.
no, i purchased them straight from a Skunk2 Rep. Although I would've purchased them from 98PAITR I got these springs for a very good price. I believe I should keep it disclosed though.

94-97's have the amber in them, which match the front bumper lenses alot better than red/clear. But I am also considering clear bumper lenses... dunno yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.