*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That must be an older one or something. Look at Sparco's site. The don't have any of that anymore. They all have blue on them though

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ominous G2 said:
Might have to, but this is fuckin beautiful. I love this color, always have on the G2.
X2. I thought about that color for mine, but I don't think it would look good with the tan interior.

On my final one for sure tho! that color awesome for g2's!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
damn im kinda annoyed by a member from honda-tech because im suppose to meet him up to buy some parts. but his replies are off the questions i ask. for instance i ask him what address.

his response: "off the highway across from 7-11 next to my garage."

where in the hell does that tell me anything? does that obviously tell me where your garage is? what if there's more than one 7-11. and i dont know the fakkin directions to the city. grade A jackass.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM_Conversion said:
damn im kinda annoyed by a member from honda-tech because im suppose to meet him up to buy some parts. but his replies are off the questions i ask. for instance i ask him what address.

his response: "off the highway across from 7-11 next to my garage."

where in the hell does that tell me anything? does that obviously tell me where your garage is? what if there's more than one 7-11. and i dont know the fakkin directions to the city. grade A jackass.
if i had something that you wanted, i wouldn't give you my address either. lol that's just me. i'd meet you somewhere.

since it's on the internet, it's kinda hard to tell if he's being a dick or is just stupid. either way, why do business with someone who annoys you? take it elsewhere. unless you're getting a really good deal. :twocents:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i really hate waking up when it's cold. i don't mind it when i have nothing to do and can go back to sleep, though. booooooooooooo!

it's so pretty looking out, though. pay daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! gotta go to the dealership afterwork if it's still open. what time do they close on fridays? parts at 6PM, no? maybe i'll just have to go in the morning tomorrow. i'm pretty sure it's 6PM, though.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well im not familiar with the area. so it could be helpful if he told me where that 7-11 is. atleast the streetname.

lol. dont worry trinh i dont think ill ever need anything from you. shake and bake nucker.

speedin

The Transporter
YAY! Getting ready to drive down to Orlando. Wont be on here for like a week. Dont miss me too much

oh, and wish me luck with any cops

Status
Not open for further replies.