*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
YAY! Getting ready to drive down to Orlando. Wont be on here for like a week. Dont miss me too much

oh, and wish me luck with any cops
Stop by panama city man! have fun on I-10 not to many cops on there

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Call to police telling them to look out for a Silver Eclipse on I-485, 77, 26, and 4.... lol

Don't worry mark, I got your back! lol

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
Call to police telling them to look out for a Silver Eclipse on I-485, 77, 26, and 4.... lol

Don't worry mark, I got your back! lol
Yea, I cant wait to beat GA police on 95. They ALWAYS! Have a Lidar trap on the overpasses. LOL, little do they know I have a secret weapon :twisted:. Lazer Jammer FTMFW!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
speedin said:
Yea, I cant wait to beat GA police on 95. They ALWAYS! Have a Lidar trap on the overpasses. LOL, little do they know I have a secret weapon :twisted:. Lazer Jammer FTMFW!
Oh yea, I was thinking you were coming from texas for some reason. Oh fuck 95 I hate that highway.

speedin

The Transporter
Aussie said:
Oh yea, I was thinking you were coming from texas for some reason. Oh fuck 95 I hate that highway.
HAHAHA, yea tell me about it. Cops LOVE that road. But 77 is all rural areas and straight! Thats gonna be the fun road

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Just got some new music from my buddy.

Alignments are boring when you're not the one doing the alignment... I'm sitting in the car right now while he tried to figure out how to do this bimmer.

Its a pretty bad ass car, but its a bitch to align! lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Jezek said:
Why must people insist that their 98 gsr with over 100K is worth $10,000.

Frigiin ridic.
cuz.......its a kouki body style....and his has vtec!......easy....10k

Status
Not open for further replies.