*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
replaced radiator is called "visteon." does anyone else have it?

well before i stated that the alternator, timing belt, water pump, tension, etc..... were gonna be 700 including labor. but now the price dropped to 500 total. yippeeeeeee!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
8urcivic said:
why not do the work yourself?
:retard: cause its cold out. lol. and plus 500 bucks total for replacing everything is pretty damn good. beats doing it for 750 at another shop.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
meh.......i think thats 500 i can put into something else....ill say 300 u can put into something because of parts.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
8urcivic said:
meh.......i think thats 500 i can put into something else....ill say 300 u can put into something because of parts.
i wouldnt wanna take my chances messing around with timing and all that. lol. and plus the mechanic is a friend and does all the work on my car. he asked me a couple of times if i wanted to rebuild my motor in the future but no money. he dropped a B18C1 in EK, EG and SI. his son's car (EG) runs low 13's.

and he replaces my brakes and all that for only "150" total. AND plus the money isnt coming out of my pocket. 8) . my aunt offered. she even bought me a new set of Falken Ziex 512 for spring.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
im surprised. some people dont seem to like Falkens at all. always talking about the the bad performance in handling in certain conditions. lol. it's not like i go 80 mph around a corner in the rain and hope to make it alive. haha.

anyways;;;;;;;;;;; looking for GSR blades.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, Just look it over, If the fender has a vin number, then yes. lol
lol dur dur... the fenders doesn't have vin numbers... thats the problem... i dont wanna get pulled over and have the cops think i scratched off the vin... unless it doesn't have anything then i'm less worried

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, i don't know. I'm just being a smart ass. lol.

Just get it all painted the same color. (fenders, hood, bumper) They shouldn't do anything then, should they?

Status
Not open for further replies.