*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, i don't know. I'm just being a smart ass. lol.

Just get it all painted the same color. (fenders, hood, bumper) They shouldn't do anything then, should they?
haha shit i ain't made out of money... remember its my daily driven ride... sucks i got no other car. but i think the plan of attack is to primer the body and do some body work... when thats done then i should on the front end and primer it quickly as possible to match. what chu think?

8urcivic said:
explain to them that its a jdm front......then explain what jdm is...lol
haha here in CA they could careless, thats where receipts should be a good thing but i dont have.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
haha all the cop is gonna understand from jdm in cali is that its not stock and therefore its illegal lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
teggyls said:
haha all the cop is gonna understand from jdm in cali is that its not stock and therefore its illegal lol
haha for reals man... especially when i'm rolling on black steelies, they'd probably think my shit is stolen... :shock:

i'd probably have to save up for tires also and slap on my rims to make it look legit i guess... iono... lol one thing leads to another... more $$$$$

speedin

The Transporter
Ok, now im PISSED! HOW THE FUCK could I get beat by a 3.2 CL Type-S???? Some please explain this! Only thing I can think of is A: First gear spun. B: I only got in second for about 3 seconds before we stopped. The road was a short merge thing and the ass came next to me to cut me off. So I had to try. But ARGGG come on those thing are SLOW.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conversion said:
ummmm. Acura owns? lol. street racing is a foolish sport nucker.
Be quiet. I wasnt gonna let him just cut me off. you know you do it too. we all do it every now and then

speedin

The Transporter
come on guys seriously. LOL, make me feel better about loosing. Wish I could have done it for more time. Hell I was catching back on once I got traction. Now you see why I want my AWD.

speedin

The Transporter
8urcivic said:
u dont need awd to beat people
u need to know how to drive.....and a faster car helps :)
So my skill is what is breaking my tires loose once I hit boost. WOW, thats strange. You see my tires and launch are fine in untill 3500rpms. Mabye im not checking my manifold pressure in stage 2 NOS and my floor pan unbolted? Come on now... I dont need to learn how to drive, I need something other than FWD. Or at least a LSD. If I didnt loose traction then I would have had him. I launched (ahead), then kept ahead. Then came the boost. Tires screamed and RPM shot-up. Thats when he got JUST in front. I had to get into second to get the traction. Barely got to the top of second. By that time their wanst anymore road. and he merged in front. And the car is fine, If we had the room I would of had him. Hell a stock CL Type-S is faster than a stock GSR
JDM_Conversion said:
oooooooooooooooo :drive: and dont granny shift.
Shifting was fine. I had no problems in second.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well all you can really do is find the same person and go for another round. but i bet right now he's bragging to his buddy that he beat an eclipse in 1st and 2nd gear. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.