*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, whats the difference in gauges? I've owned a 93 and a 91... the only thing i could tell was the red line is more of a bar in the 92-93 tegs...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
So I can't get my headset to connect with the bluetooth on my new phone and i can't find the manual for it... anyone have any ideas?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
So I can't get my headset to connect with the bluetooth on my new phone and i can't find the manual for it... anyone have any ideas?
HA HA

i don't use headsets because i'm not a phone banger like you. okay, i am, but whatever.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
90-91

92-93 Notice no yellow 55, even the numbers look like a nicer font. Redline looks way better too.
ABS insted of 'ANTI LOCK'

Theres a huge difference, at least to me. Maybe side by side you guys can tell.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, a phone banger? wtf is that?

You don't use headsets cause you'd probably lose your phone while you were on it. lol

I did that once... the phone died on me too. Took me about 2 hours to finally find it. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
ah. I do see a difference now. I guess I've never seen them next to each other.

I actually like the way the 90-91 red line is, but i don't like the 55. lol, maybe i can just swap out the speed part. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol yeah, that's true. how far can the bluetooth ear piece go from the phone without getting all weird, though? i don't know if i'm making any sense. i'm tired. lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Kuchtaboy said:
You don't use headsets cause you'd probably lose your phone while you were on it. lol

I did that once... the phone died on me too. Took me about 2 hours to finally find it. lol
That shit is pretty funny, person you are talking to=confused.

I cant find my phone damnit.:2confused

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
I got the JDM thin moldings, I think they look better than shaved.
I guess I would have to see them next to each other to compare. As long as it is flush with the body. The stock ones stick out way too much.....but G3's are the same way IMO

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ominous G2 said:
That shit is pretty funny, person you are talking to=confused.

I cant find my phone damnit.:2confused
lol, exactly! lol, she was on the other line like "what the hell are you talking about? You're talking to me on it right now!" lol

It was even better explaining to her that the phone was going to die and it might be a while before i call her back. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.