*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I wish i had some money to buy my baby something... I hate school. I wish someone else would pay for it for me. lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wanted something like my side skirts, or rear lip. Maybe I will settle for an ITR shift boot, and do my amber bulb conversion

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I started doing that today actually. I'm still debating on doing the interior climate control red or not... It would match my deck, but the amber ones that I've seen = sex. I dunno. I have all the bulbs for the guage cluster, but I didn't know what size the climate control bulbs were... I had getto fabed up the lights i put behind it before.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
awesome. thanks! I'll have to jump on that tomorrow hopefully.

I think I'm going to do both.. a red one and an amber one and see which i like better. lol. I have like 3 climate control module things laying around so it'll just take a bored night. Maybe tomorrow night. we'll see.

I wanna change the color of the little light up part when you select which setting you want it on. the ones that are green, and orange for the defrost part.

I think I'm gunna change those to either red or blue. we'll see i guess, right?

I <3 LED's. lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Think all LED, I want some 92-93 gauge faces also. Just like how they look better. I have an extra set of 90-91, along with a bare cluster. Was going to drop some Autometer gauges in it, put her back in looking stock. But soooo far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.