A few small problems and bad mpg.

DC4Dan

I'm sorry yes 4.5. At idle it reads 9.8% my other car reads 10.5 so I guess that's just to idle? My throttle cable it snug, not to tight. Not to loose. WOT is only 92% is that normal? I tried by hand too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

uhhh, how low does your guages get before fuel light goes on? mynes at the e line maybe under

Muckman

Not a M0derator
This mickey mouse data log doesn't help us much.
Engine load 25.88 is what metric?
The TPS range is not relevant. The % off is likely due to mis calibration, not a big deal.
The O2 readings are absolutely worthless from stock narrow band. As you can see it surges back and forth around stoich.
IAT is high because you arent moving. Check it at hwy speeds. Actually recheck all of this at hwy speeds.

Id like to see short term and long term fuel trims.
Have you tried simply resetting the Ecu buy pulling the fuse?

DC4Dan

Yea I reset the ecu. And before you ask yes it was warmed up I let it sit with no fuse for a few min. Then let it idle for 10 minutes without touching it lol. And no 25.88 is percentage sorry I should of clarified. And the o2 sensor readings is the voltage not the air fuel ratio.

DC4Dan

I'll get you the fuel trims tomorro

DC4Dan

Coukd the iat sensor be causing bag mpg? Its about 65 here and while moving it reads a solid 130

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Maybe I just don't get amazing gas mileage. Some cars just don't. I'm gonna pull the plugs this weekend and double check the gaps and part numbers. Worth a try.

osiris19

Do you smell gas at all outside the car? Reason I ask is its possible you may have a fuel leak.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Do you smell gas at all outside the car? Reason I ask is its possible you may have a fuel leak.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nope. Besides the shitty exhaust smell from having a straight pipe lol. I've checked as best as possible visually as well. I havnt checked psi though

DC4Dan

So I go to the store for a coffee I get back in my at and start it up. I think to myself holy crap I smell gas maybe I do have a fuel leak. Then I look around and remember I'm at a gas station -_- hahaha. But seriously I have 123 to a half a tank right now. Before I was struggling to get 100 to a half a tank

Nick_C78

Do the miles actually match up? Like if you drive 30 miles does your cluster read that you went 30 miles? Just for shits and giggles you should try to track your mileage manually. Don't trust the odometer on your cluster and see what that tells you.