A few small problems and bad mpg.

osiris19

You can't estimate it because of how inaccurate these cars gas gauges are. Just fill it up completely and do it from there. Automatics only supposed to get 26/30.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

I got ya. Like I said last time I was 2 bars above e I filled it up. Recorded the gallons and when it got back to the second bar I recorded the mileage. It was 19.3 I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

I'll wait tillt gas light comes on this time though I didn't know it was that inaccurate

DC4Dan

Mostly city and I'd said 20% aggressive. I don't really beat on it much

DC4Dan

I havnt changed it but it looks pretty clean. The transmission does slip sometimes. Tire pressures are all even at around 35 o believe

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
What about ignition timing ? I'm not sure if you already mentioned that. I know mine is off bc I don't have a timing cover to I have to eye ball it. I still think that if I get my timing on point it will help my mpg a bit.

Dc5user

Check for any leaks in the exhaust system, and check your battery too

DC4Dan

I've checked my timing it's on point. Also no exhaust leaks. One day I'll get to the bottom of this lol

osiris19

Reiterate what you've done so far attempting to fix the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Hmm. Full tune up. Ecu reset . Timing check. Fuel injector cleaner. Check for gas leaks. Compression test. Cleaned iacv and tb.cleaned Pcv . Swapped o2. Adjust my idle. I think that's it. Oh and driving it like a pussy didn't help either.

DC4Dan

So you're throwing no codes now?

Never have. The only thing that pops up is my rear o2 sensor like once a month if not longer. And that's because it's not in the exhaust

osiris19

Hmm. Weird. My automatic would do 220-240 on a tank in the city and almost 300+highway. Something definitely isn't right. Hows your tires? Alignment? Suspension parts?