A few small problems and bad mpg.

DC4Dan

Tired are about 70% good. Alignment seems good it drives straight and bushing don't look too bad. Although eventually I'd like to change my rear trailing arm bushings. Other than it's all good I checked wheel bearings tie rods etc when I bought it as well. All stock too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osiris19

I would just do a full fill up to empty and fill up and see what you get officially. If you're not around the 26 mpg range, then something is seriously wrong and its a hidden issue. It doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

will do. Oh and I use mid grade gas btw. Ill be filling up soon. I should get my scanner tomorro as well to read all the sensors. Does your ecu record mpg?

osiris19

Why do people continue to think running higher octane will do anything? Run 87. Its what an LS was made to run on. No, ecu doesn't record fuel mileage, at least not that I've ever seen. Just do the fill up and record the mileage like I said.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Dc5user

Tired are about 70% good. Alignment seems good it drives straight and bushing don't look too bad. Although eventually I'd like to change my rear trailing arm bushings. Other than it's all good I checked wheel bearings tie rods etc when I bought it as well. All stock too

I have the best solution for you buddy, sell your integra now and have somebody else deal with it.

DC4Dan

Not selling lol. Althoigh I do miss my 5 speed. Anyways I just got my scanner and it's working good showing all the data. What kind of things do you guys wanna know that could help solve this what information from it

DC4Dan

i'm just gonna post my results.
MAP sensor .25-.27
Thottle Position- 9.8%
IAT- 154 degrees (thats high isnt it?)
Calculated engine load value - 25.88
Timing advance- 18.0
o2 sensor 1- ill post a pic it was all over
o2 sensor 2 - .1 solid (this ones not in my exhaust)

DC4Dan

Also just multi metered my tps and got .527 closed and .45 open

Nick_C78

Your TPS is way off, unless you mean 4.5 open instead of .45. However you said its at 9.8%? Thats at idle? That should be reading 0. Hmm How is your throttle cable? Is it tight?