A few small problems and bad mpg.

DC4Dan

Nearing the end of my tank and I'm back around 200...it seems as if j get good highway and just really poor city..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Hey guys I've been getting a p0700 and p0740 every few weeks forgot about that until it popped up again today...I know if it comes up and doesn't go away it's bad..but what if it goes away for a few weeks and come back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Consistently I filled up yesterday a little over 10 gallons and had 198 miles

Ganyon

Hmm. Well those codes are related to the trans. When they're on, do you notice any hard shifts? Also, you xan unplug and clean any electrical connections on the trans.

Ganyon

Not sure if this has been covered, but where are you getting gas and what octane are you putting in?

DC4Dan

I usually use shell 89. And yeah the trans shifts a little hard but nothing you shouldn't expect from ls tyranny lpl

Ganyon

Hmm. The mileage seems low, but you do mostly city driving too it seems. Maybe its just normal. But you should be getting better. Maybe try seafoam and see if it helps. Or even just some fuel system cleaner.

osiris19

Shell is terrible. They put this nitrogen shit in their gas and whenever I used it with my automatic the engine ran terrible

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3