new to the car scene

grimslight

when i took the car to work there were a couple people there that knew about the car and they said its coming from the clutch and flywheel so now anyone know a good place to get one for a decent price im not looking for anything great right now till i get a new motor for it. any help would be awesome though.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
ok so just put a cheap price on there. if i do that then the person i bought the car from dont need to be at the dmv with me? being i bought the car from ga, and im in la. i will be going to the dmv tomorrow so hopefully i can get all the answers tonight. i looked on google for info but cant really find anything.
yeah as long as they already signed the title you just put a cheap price down and that's it. They would only need to be there if they hadn't signed it. I'm not sure if you know it already but the price you put on it is what you pay taxes on. make sure thats fille din before you go though. let me know if you have any other questions.

grimslight

there isnt a spot on the title for the price i called the dmv and they told me since there isnt a spot on the title for the price then i have to get a bill of sale which im getting tomorrow

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
hmm thats interesting. I guess michigan titles are a lot different then ga.

grimslight

yea its gay lol. so anyone know of a decent cheap site where i can find a clutch and flywheel something cheap just to last me till i do a engine swap

grimslight

thx does anyone know if i bought a clutch kit off ebay if it would last me about a yr and a half after that i can replace it when i get a new engine

grimslight

well i got the title and everything worked out so now the car is officially mine in my name and everything :)

grimslight

i dont know exactly what the exaust is it was on there when i got it its in good shape though but very very loud lol ill take some pics and post them since the car is here now

hondaproof

hondaproof
I got an exedy clutch kit on ebay[clutch pressure plate flywheel throw out bearing]for under 300 shipped. That was for my k20 and it was badass