new to the car scene

hondaproof

hondaproof
theres a 200 dollar difference between the kit with the fidanza aluminium flywheel and the kit with exedy chromoly flywheel

hondaproof

hondaproof
theres a 200 dollar difference between the kit with the aluminium fidanza flywheel and the chromoly exedy flywheel

grimslight

hey thx everyone ofr your input hey also when my shifter is in gear it moves around like its in nuteral i read something like it might be the bushings anyone know a good place to get those also and how about a short shifter.

grimslight

hey i seen people posting there authenicantion number from there gs-r where would that number be i would like to find out which number mine is just for shits and giggles anyone know where i would find that number

grimslight

hey quick question where would i get a new ground wire i looked at mine today and wow that thing is messed up so im going to get a new one where would i get one would any auto part store have one like autozone or a place like that

grimslight

yea i will be getting rid of all that stuff making sure its up running good before i do any cosmetics to it. I took it to the shop today and it wasnt the clutch/flywheel it is a rod bearing going out so now i have to replace the rod bearing and main bearing just need this engine to last me till tax season come baby lol. O yea btw if i cant get it fix by next month im selling it cause im moving. 2500 firm is anyone is interested.