J_Jay_B's teg progress

J_Jay_B

teg driver
Update on Page 4

so this is a very slow work in progress, because i have very limited funds. so far its just got some bolts ons and i have some money coming soon so i will be getting some small stuff... anyway here is how the car sits now.

and i just got these in the mail a couple days ago... a little Christmas gift for the teg.

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
That almost looks to a twin to mine lol, looks good, now you just need a rear wiper delete and a drop

J_Jay_B

teg driver
the b-pipe isnt red lol... its a glasspack ran backwards as a resonator, it gives it a really mean growl.

and yes it needs a drop really bad, im getting money together selling my subs for some RS*R drop springs from a guy on here, and yes it will get a rear wiper delete soon too

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wonder what the drop is gonna look like... INSTALL EM.... HURRY!... :thumbup:

J_Jay_B

teg driver
^ i wish i could... it should a 2" front and 1.6" rear, just a little lower than stock, just to give it an aggressive stance.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
its a flowtech glasspack ran backwards for that pop when u let off the gas :) it makes the girlies smile when u pull up next to the and rev and a little pop happens, it also is extremely loud and annoying, but it makes me smile sometimes after spirited driving or a race when i let it slow down and it pops.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
aww not feeling the halo,prefer oem but other than that its nice clean ride.. lmk how the rs*r springs ride man l almost got a set

J_Jay_B

teg driver
the guy at car x that did my exhaust told me that i should get a glasspack or resonator because they wouldnt supply one for free with my exhaust. so a glasspack was 25 shipped and a resonator was 50 shipped, so i decided to go with the glasspack, obviously, and he told he he was gonna run it backwards so it wouldnt sound ricey. he also said that if ran the proper way the core of it would melt because glasspacks are typically made for V8's which have a different kind of idle, more of a pulse, and 4 bangers have a constant flow of exhaust, and the constant flow would melt the core, and then it would be a straight pipe. so i trusted him and he has been right so far, its been about 6 months and no complaints from me except how loud it is.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
aww not feeling the halo,prefer oem but other than that its nice clean ride.. lmk how the rs*r springs ride man l almost got a set
i am in need of new headlights for cheap, i have one OEM replica headlight from when i totaled my car, everything on the passenger side had to be replaced. and i have one headlight that is original. the new one has a horizontal beam instead of a vertical beam like OEM, and the original one has really bad condensation in it and hardly puts out any light. i cant see more than 10 feet in front of my car at night.

so i bought the halo projectors and got the chrome finish ones because i figured that during the day they would look close to stock, and i havnt decided if im going to wire the Halos up or not, i might put them to the turn signals, maybe try that out because they wont always be lit then, idk i might just clip the wires to them and be done with it.

also i have heard about problems with them leaking, so i am running silicone sealer along the outside to seal them up nice and tight.