CI Decals in COLOR!

b18c_teg

Ominous G2 said:
Bah I thought CI was gonna be the 1st 1 to get them bad ass color Decals but w/e man, I want some now.......
Let me know how much b4 u run out lol. Those things look very sexy.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I will make sure that you get a set, they arent even up for sale yet so dont worry about them running out. I'm gonna be rockin one of those tunersports on my teg. Think they look damn pimp.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Can I be a "Beta CI Sticker Tester"????? I will take pics of it on the car!!! Thank you!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Justin has a teg and a civic, dont think he needs a tester.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah, I thought we might've had some color options. But those are cool as hell. Better than just plain white. :thumbs up

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
Yeah, I thought we might've had some color options. But those are cool as hell. Better than just plain white. :thumbs up
Well its not simple to get them in diff colors cuz I tried orderin some and u have to buy a certain amount of decals and it would look funny if we all showed up to a meet with each decal in diff color. They look good as hell man but sucks CC will have them too, Wanted CI to be the 1st =/.

MidniteFreedom

man i have the white one and now color is out?? =/ ill just stick with my white for now lol

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Jay Jay said:
As the site gets bigger we will have them as well. Unless I can get the money up-front, which there probably isn't enough members interested.
start a poll to see who is interested

eg9

sorry guys new to this forum but do we have any decals? If so who we get them from?