CI Decals in COLOR!

b18c_teg

Jay Jay said:
I could get color printed decals (vinyl stickers) with the logo colors. It would probably have to have a white stroke around the whole thing though to keep the letters together. If you guys would be willing to pay up front for them I would be willing to order a few.
Well Let us know how much they gonna cost and I'm sure we can pay in advance. Do u have like a pic of how the logos might look? Well just give us a price on them and I'll pay in advance.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think our logo with the exact color would be nice.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it would look like that but with a white stroke around the whole thing since it would be a vinyl sticker. That is a lot cheaper than getting the decals cut with 3 colors. I would say they would be around $5 shipped for 2 stickers.

b18c_teg

Jay Jay said:
Yeah, it would look like that but with a white stroke around the whole thing since it would be a vinyl sticker. That is a lot cheaper than getting the decals cut with 3 colors. I would say they would be around $5 shipped for 2 stickers.
Nice, i'll be getting some extra just incase I get another teggy. Let us know when u have some ready Jay Jay im pretty sure they gonna sell quick.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
uh oh, justin just showed me these. They look uber sexy, all you bitches are gonna want a set.