1. Bigblock-B
2. g3teg97
3. Vanessa
4. G3GirL
5. adoboracer
6. RSMisfit
7. morganpaige

b18c_teg

Hmm shouldn't we like make a post about this because some ppl think color decals mean decals in diff colors and what we are really looking for here are decals with the same colors as the logo on the site.

1. Bigblock-B
2. g3teg97
3. Vanessa
4. G3GirL
5. adoboracer
6. RSMisfit
7. morganpaige
8. b18c_teg

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
b18c_teg said:
Hmm shouldn't we like make a post about this because some ppl think color decals mean decals in diff colors and what we are really looking for here are decals with the same colors as the logo on the site.
lol awwwww damn good point. i thought we were voting on logos in different colors. whatever, though. i'd go for one like the one on the banner, too.

Winki

Undercover mod
G3GirL said:
lol awwwww damn good point. i thought we were voting on logos in different colors. whatever, though. i'd go for one like the one on the banner, too.
Maybe both and all?

R1DC2

Got Integra?
1. Bigblock-B
2. g3teg97
3. Vanessa
4. G3GirL
5. adoboracer
6. RSMisfit
7. morganpaige
8. b18c_teg
9. R1DC2 =P

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
I think there would be a color choice.
Well it would be nice to get diff colors but I tried ordering some and u have to order a whole gang of decals so I'm guessing it would be easier to go with 1 that way we don't have so many decals laying around. Well I don't know but in my opinion I think we should just stick to the logo colors because it would look more profesional because it will look funny if we all went to a meet and all have diff color decals, thats just my 2 cents but if u can get them in diff color thats koo im sticking to the colors in the logo.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I could get color printed decals (vinyl stickers) with the logo colors. It would probably have to have a white stroke around the whole thing though to keep the letters together. If you guys would be willing to pay up front for them I would be willing to order a few.