CI Decals in COLOR!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well that's just because you have a hot white teg. lol

b18c_teg

Hah I had asked for this Decals ages ago, the logo decal soo owns the rest but no 1 would make some for us, I would buy 2 sets if they were ever made. Just name ur price man I would pay extra for them I can even buy some extra and sell the a bit cheaper for those who want them =/ Just a couple tho lol. I Haven't been on CI in a while because it kinda got me pissed because I think I begged for the color decals and it never happend. I'm still wanting some to put on my teg soo let me know when u guys get some.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not avoiding this.. it's just that we need more members until i get the colored ones.

b18c_teg

Jay Jay said:
I'm not avoiding this.. it's just that we need more members until i get the colored ones.
I know ur not Jay Jay, but see the thing is that I know some of us have been waiting for the color decals for sometime now and instead of us staying here we are out there browsing some other forums. To tell u the truth im a big T-I person because they got soo much stuff going in that forum and theres lots of Cali ppl but CI is just as good and alot of ppl don't know about Clubteg. Well i'll keep checking the forum to see if someday we get some color decals so I can get some for my teg.