Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Looks good man! I always wanted a bar like that in the trunk but I take my wheels in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick_C78

The bar is pretty cool. I don't really believe I will feel a difference with it though. I am more excited to get this thing tuned again and see the results. I should be on the dyno this Friday. It should prove interesting regardless of the numbers.

Nick_C78

Rather not get my car taken from me over a loud exhaust ticket getting turned in to a popped hood search... lol

Today I remembered that I forgot to set the valve lash! I can't believe I did something so dumb. The valve lash was almost double the oem specs on all 16 valves! Everything is set to 0.18mm now though. Sounds a lot better without all of that valve clatter. Pretty much ready for my tune on Friday at 4:00pm at Church Automotive. I have some water droplets coming out of every single exhaust flange so I think I need to re-torque all of those. Other than that everything seems ready to rock.

Last edited:

95B18BTurbo

Wow that hangs really low, and is pretty much the reason I hate most aftermarket exhausts. I got my 3" pipe to tuck up significantly higher, but it's all custom made by myself in order to do so.

Looking good otherwise and can't wait to see what she puts down!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Rather not get my car taken from me over a loud exhaust ticket getting turned in to a popped hood search... lol

Today I remembered that I forgot to set the valve lash! I can't believe I did something so dumb. The valve lash was almost double the oem specs on all 16 valves! Everything is set to 0.18mm now though. Sounds a lot better without all of that valve clatter. Pretty much ready for my tune on Friday at 4:00pm at Church Automotive. I have some water droplets coming out of every single exhaust flange so I think I need to re-torque all of those. Other than that everything seems ready to rock.
A friend of mine recently got pulled over last week and got a ref ticket. He drives a Z32 300ZX with a JDM motor. Then I recently heard about an acquaintance of mine, Eric Hernandez of LSG also got a ref ticket two days ago. Cops have been on the prowl lately when it comes to modified cars.

Nick_C78

I got the car tuned at Church Automotive yesterday. The results are kind of eh, but it feels pretty good. It really showed a few flaws I still need to address. I really need to rewire my fuel pump. Any electrical components take power from my fuel pump and make it lose power. Another issue is that my oil pressure has an issue. I need to put a gauge on it and see what is going on.

Solid Green is the final results. Dashed green was my very first tune 2 years ago. Red was the baseline which consisted of my raceline tune for my old set up.

Here is a little sound clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYNnmpAaew

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nice numbers. Looks like you were losing a lot of power with that last built. What were the signs of your oil pressure issues?