*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winki

Undercover mod
G3GirL said:
seriously. buncha homos...

lol omg friday night ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! haha back out to the garage i go. got paaaaaaaaaaaaaid today!!! WOOT for me! 8)
whateva looser

Winki

Undercover mod
just feel like fighting with some one tonight.... so i figured hey the umpa will argue with me....

sooooooo with that said what up trick? ;)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
trick my ass.

anyyyyyyyyywoot. so i was parking at kragen's today with the parking lights on and my right light is burnt out! lol i needa get a 98+ front end + hids to hold me off till i get my jdm itr front end + paint job. lol which equals a longggggggggg time from now since i have hella bills to pay off. :(

G3GirL

oh no. i'm late to the airport again.

woooooooooooooooot friday night. lol bye hoochies!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
woooooooooooooooot
why you saying woot all the time? thats my word! lol

IT FUCKING SNOWED HERE NON-FUCKING-STOP!
we were on the interstate going 40 mph. 40 FUCKING MILES PER HOUR! it took me 2 hours to get home in a trip that usually only takes 40 minutes! GRRARR! I'm so pissed!

On a better note, I got paid today too! not very much, but i still made some money, also learned how to get some H.I.D.'s to work in one piece headlights for the DA. wOOt! HID'S ARE GOING IN!

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
why you saying woot all the time? thats my word! lol
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lol

it needs to snow here. that'd be great. i bet it'd be real pretty looking.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
shit i dont know.... but theres a fucking grinding noise in my engine bay and i dont know what the fuck is wrong... it seems like its coming from the pulley and alternator... anybody know whats wrong?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
shit i dont know.... but theres a fucking grinding noise in my engine bay and i dont know what the fuck is wrong... it seems like its coming from the pulley and alternator... anybody know whats wrong?
alternator is probably about to go out on you. lol. Smell under your hood after driving, does it smell funny too? also touch your alternator, if its really hot, your fucked. lol (not just cause it burned you, but because its fried and done for)

Status
Not open for further replies.