*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
way to welcome a new member, mark. :thumbs up
Imma smack you!

oh and spike, is that your FD? Anything done to it? What do you have to say personally about rotor reliablity?

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
the reliability of a rotary is in the hands of its owner. sure original motor can only last about 120k and rebuilts last 90k but waht do u expect from a twin turbo charged 1.3L lol its only 1.3 liters and pushing 255HP as for reliaibility i got a koyo radiator changed the rats nest to all silicon tubing,took out the precat or a hks downpipe and stripped all the useless heat soaking plastic out of the engine. also have it tune to 255RWHP which was not hard. rebuiling a engine costs about 1200 for a chaep one. not bad right? only thing i have to say sucks is MPG which is why im probably gonna sell soon and save for a condo or is 350 =]

faylo604

G3GirL said:
please don't. seeing your face first thing in the morning would ruin my day.

lol you always have the worst advice..

I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!

can kutchaboy wake me up instead.. LOL!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i sooooooooo should be sleeping. work tomorrow. isn't tomorrow a fucking holiday or something?! assholes. i feel like a slave. fucking sweat shop. nike all over again. lol

faylo604

sooo uhmm heres my rant...

i work for a dealership.. rite.
so recently.. this really hot chinese/viet girl was hired.. she 19 and im 21..

so evverytime i have noticed she stares at me when i walk by... but i do the cool guy thing and ignore her.. yes just because i drive an integra doesnt make me a rice rocket nerd

so day 1... she finds out i keep candy in my pocket... ( why.. because i lure little kids into my car.. and i drive really really sexy fast.. than i touch them and let them out ) so she always tries to get my attention to ask for some..

day2.. we have one of those civilize talks... blah blah blah about the past..

day 3 day off

day 4... she walks by a slippery area.. and grabs hard tight against my arm like were bf and gf..
theen i blirted out "sooo uhmm ahhh nice shoes wanna FUCK"

day 5 im talking on CI with missing testicles

Status
Not open for further replies.