*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
MidniteFreedom said:
ALL the time Yo!!! and when i put inital d on it feels like im actually racing 8) LOL

hell yeah it makes it feel like your going fast... i love it for driving.. which artists do you listen to?

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
dammit i wanna reach my 1000th post! ahhhh!

but i dont wanna post whore like g3girl did or mojo. haha.
here ill ask u a question...... umm....

do u have pics of the ur OEM tail lights installed yet?

MidniteFreedom

Kev_98IntegraLS said:
hell yeah it makes it feel like your going fast... i love it for driving.. which artists do you listen to?
hrmmm lets see...... dj mystik,dj epic,dj mongoo,pual van dyk,pual olkenfold,dj quicksilver,alice dee jay,angel city,foggy,dj sammy,groove coverage,milk inc,ian van dahl,atc,atb,darude,lacuna,roller girl,cascada,dark angels,dj babyboi,dj encore.dj matrix,cyber x and more i still ahev which i cant think of right now lol

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
MidniteFreedom said:
hrmmm lets see...... dj mystik,dj epic,dj mongoo,pual van dyk,pual olkenfold,dj quicksilver,alice dee jay,angel city,foggy,dj sammy,groove coverage,milk inc,ian van dahl,atc,atb,darude,lacuna,roller girl,cascada,dark angels,dj babyboi,dj encore.dj matrix,cyber x and more i still ahev which i cant think of right now lol
damn those are all the ones i listen to... what about Tiesto, Sasha, Digweed, Ferry Corsten... those are good too... but right now im diggin Ecstacy by ATB

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
never heard of em but i just downloaded it... its good! haha are we the only ones that listen to techno/trance here?

MidniteFreedom

maybe? lol and btw has anyone heard of RSX Type R Turbo Charged??? im new to this maybe its been posted? im not sure..... anyways said it has:
2.3L Inline 4
Turbocharged
280HP
AWD maybe SH-AWD
im not sure it this is real... looks fake but it sure makes me want it! lol

MidniteFreedom

oh my dad no how to read it but hes not comming home till midnight! and i would be asellep by then casue i got school and work tommrow =/

Status
Not open for further replies.