*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dc2GS-R said:
Ah! I was just wondering. I'm sitting here thinking; "I'm pasty white, where would I get deported to....Germany?" :lol:
i think white people should get deported back to their country depending on family background if they do something wrong. lol. its not fair for immigrants to get deported. remember all men should be treated equal :lol:

Last edited:

GSratedR

Rated R
RSMisfit said:
meh have to go to the DMV today
sucks to be you :lol: I hate the dmv with a passion that can only be decribed by... well i cant really but you get the idea :lol: . sorry to hear. best of luck.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
^ you forgot the cone under that pile of chocolate ice cream...
p.s. you still disgust me.

Winki said:
Dont lie we know you have a shrine to him. and keep tabs like a crazy EX lol

and you ever been with a magnum man? wink wink

;)
lol magnum man my aaaaaaaaaass. you probably use finger cots for condoms.

HEY! you were STILL on your 30-day probation period for my favorite's list. i even bumped everyone else off for you! fired.

**i currently have no more favorites on CI and am accepting applications and abundances of random, unnecessary compliments.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
G3GirL said:
**i currently have no more favorites on CI and am accepting applications and abundances of random, unnecessary compliments.
lol... plays "LL Cool J - I need love" for trinh... muahahaha :p

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
SilverDB8 said:
lol... plays "LL Cool J - I need love" for trinh... muahahaha :p
lol you remember that one old ass song?

"my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled with sooooooooooooo much lovvvvvvvvvve and i neeeeeeeeeeeed....someone i can calllllllll my ownnnnnnn..."

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
hi, i'm Trinh. don't worry, you can be my friend, spikehairboy. i'm the coolest person on CI anyway. lol the rest of these guys are losers.

you can aim me a welcome =]

small? puhlese unless you have personally concived evidence.

ANNND FTW
hottest sub i know =]

ANNND she drives a slk amg55 . cant smoke my rx-7 though =D

Status
Not open for further replies.