*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
This is what they need to use. The math calculations can go different ways. This is physical measurement.
My point though is that SAE has a designated way of measuring 4 stroke engine displacement and Mazda clearly violates it by claiming the 13B-REW as a 1.3L engine

Kev_98IntegraLS said:
because im retarded... and i dont have time, i dont know how, and my dad probably wont let me because according to him i dont know anything at all
It is fairly easy. And wasn't it you that was saying your dad told you to unhook the battery cables with the car running to make sure the alternator works?

Last edited:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
dc2GS-R said:
It is fairly easy. And wasn't it you that was saying your dad told you to unhook the battery cables with the car running to make sure the alternator works
it's easy if you have hands on experience but if you're me and you only read and read and read about cars and your dad doesnt let u work on it because he thinks ur retarded.. then its hard.. lol and i dont think i said that...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Ah. My bad! I know someone was saying something about that though. BTW, don't do that to test your alternator.

edit: OK it was someone else. I just had to go back and check because I knew had a talk about someone with this before.

PS: Acura will be an ass raping for a new alternator

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
because im retarded... and i dont have time, i dont know how, and my dad probably wont let me because according to him i dont know anything at all
lol, don't you hate that? yeah, your alternator is probably freezing up. A/C compressor failure is also a mis-diagnosis of a mass engine failure because it won't turn over because of the resistance in the frozen compressor.

aka, get it fixed asap so your car doesn't get hurt anymore! lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Just test the alternator with a voltmeter. It should run around 13.5-14.5 volts at idle if the alternator is good. The battery should read 12 volts with every thing off <---- obviously :???:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
it was crazy wording right? lol. And some of the things mention seemed to be about CD-ROM drives! So droped it like it was HOT!
It was kinda hard to visualize what they were talking about without some pic or some kind of reference :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
It was kinda hard to visualize what they were talking about without some pic or some kind of reference :lol:
Yea really! But I do think it was for a engine not a CD-Rom drive. I mean displacement of a drive? And axle references? Eh anywho mazda screwed-up. Even all games ive seen rotors in (or even on option) the rotary is refered to as (654cc X 2)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well the rotary was originally thought up and designed by Felix Wankel as an idea for a supercharger before he moved on with the idea and made it an engine. I think it could still make a pretty bad ass supercharger out of it. That would be nice, strap a tiny 2-rotor rotory supercharger onto a teggy

speedin

The Transporter
From other thread so I dont thread jack it
dc2GS-R said:
Yep. Gotta be wireless on a DSM. The damn cigarette lighter plug is in a horrible spot right in front of the shifter. You can slam 3rd gear an turn the radio off at the same time :lol: On my GSX I just put it on top of the windshield by the mirror and wired into the lights that go into the rear view mirror
The mute button during alarms (expecially around town!) becomes your best friend. And it must suck to have to hit a button on the detector. Like I was saying the hard-wire has a mute button on it, and i dont even have to take my hand of the shifter to hit it. Doesnt get in the way much either.

SEE:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The placement of it annoys the hell out of me and I can't stand that wire running all in front of my radio....especially with a short shifter

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
The placement of it annoys the hell out of me and I can't stand that wire running all in front of my radio....especially with a short shifter
dont mind it. the wire stays right where it is in that pic snugly. But anyways you should get a blinder. Those kick ass man. Im gonna order another head for the back of my car

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm still wondering why Mitsu made some seats different. Why the hell are they stitched together different.

Status
Not open for further replies.