*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
dananananananananannanana

maaaaaaaaan i don't like this whole "working" thing. lol. i should probably be asleep so i can wake up in time tomorrow..

p.s. i think mark still owes me something..lol shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
g3gril-trinh. u just fraeking posted in every thread u could before u went off to sleep didnt you. lol i come to CI all i see is your name for new posts. what the hell!

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
speedin said:
Would you like to elaborate on the MASSIVE muffler in your sig? lol

rx7's are know for their naturally occuring backfire. lol i thought this is cool thats all! WHY IS MY SIG ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT. why dont we point out someone elses. its small this time =\

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
spikehairboy said:
g3gril-trinh. u just fraeking posted in every thread u could before u went off to sleep didnt you. lol i come to CI all i see is your name for new posts. what the hell!
lol yeah i did. you like it, though.

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
yeah ive owned the rx-7 for a year now and the gsr a couple of months. the rx7 has been nothing but trouble though i got scammed outtta 2300 for a motor that i never got. lol sucked. i may put ls1 in it

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
boo!!

ls1=shit!

just kidding, There are a couple guys in my class that would do that in no time. one of them has a high 12 second camaro. he's got a fully built crate motor that he wants to put in something older, but did mention maybe getting a rx7 for it. lol

speedin

The Transporter
spikehairboy said:
rx7's are know for their naturally occuring backfire. lol i thought this is cool thats all! WHY IS MY SIG ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT. why dont we point out someone elses. its small this time =\
I know all about the backfire. Im interested in that muffler the size of a child!

Status
Not open for further replies.