*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
lol your papers probably don't make sense when you turn them in.

i'm late for work. yet i'm still on CI. called in late. said the car died on me (overslept) lol that's the LAST time anyone's gonna get me to go out for a "little bit" on a weekday. i'm so responsible, it kills me.
haha actually im ranked 1st in my college writing class. so beat that punk! and no im not in a class full of speds.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
all you need is a pencil and a piece of blank paper. and you're all set to go.
and a mind that actually cares to write. I always have something else that i personally think would be better to do.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
HUH? lol WTF, where that come from?
Just because the seat stitch pattern in your 97 GST Spyder is the same as my 99 GSX but different from my 99 GST. It was kinda random though :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
spikehairboy said:
yeah speedin is right. rotaties although have alot of power for an engine about the size of my printer sees alot of wear. the LS1 engine still keeps the rx-7's wieght ratio from front to rear 50/50 so its almost perfect. alot of people put viper rear ends into their rx-7s as well.

muffler the size of a kid = flame the size of a kid thats all.
I know a guy around here that has a swapped RX-7. It has and LS6 though. But with full coilovers it still counterweights and balances perfectly. Never seen the Viper rear end though.

What all do you have done to your FD? I used to have a pretty nice '89 Turbo II till it got stolen :evil:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Oh yeah! I forgot! Speaking of V8 swaps, my friend just finished the truck he was building. Its a 1978 Chevy LUV with 350 bored 0.40 over with 11:1 compression, ported vortech head, a nasty Lunati cam and a Saginaw 4 speed standard tranny. It just needs paint now since it is freaking HIDEOUS, but this thing is kinda cool. It has around 450hp in a little 2000lb truck. Its a death trap! :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Just because the seat stitch pattern in your 97 GST Spyder is the same as my 99 GSX but different from my 99 GST. It was kinda random though :lol:
mabye your gst was restitched? I mean thats the only 2-tone seat ive seen in a eclipse

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
dc2GS-R said:
Oh yeah! I forgot! Speaking of V8 swaps, my friend just finished the truck he was building. Its a 1978 Chevy LUV with 350 bored 0.40 over with 11:1 compression, ported vortech head, a nasty Lunati cam and a Saginaw 4 speed standard tranny. It just needs paint now since it is freaking HIDEOUS, but this thing is kinda cool. It has around 450hp in a little 2000lb truck. Its a death trap! :lol:

wow i think baja trucks are gay. i hate seeing them smoke beautiful vettes and rx-7s lol. i de mocdified my rx-7 as its getting ready for sale. i have a undercover cold air intake mod, hks down pipe, all new silicon hoses,PFC with commander and basically restaored my interior. took my gtc body kit off and my jgtc spoiler off.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
spikehairboy said:
wow i think baja trucks are gay. i hate seeing them smoke beautiful vettes and rx-7s lol. i de mocdified my rx-7 as its getting ready for sale. i have a undercover cold air intake mod, hks down pipe, all new silicon hoses,PFC with commander and basically restaored my interior. took my gtc body kit off and my jgtc spoiler off.
It's not really a baja truck. He ditched all the old suspension and put full coilovers on it, sway bars and all that goodness. It actually handles decently. Its still ugly though and its still a truck, which I don't really care for as well. A waste of money IMO but it is fast and he did good work on it so I give him a little props for it.

My '89 had a Blitz intake, Racing Beat turbo back exhaust, sway bars, springs, 9:1 rotors w/ 3mm apex seals, Tokico Illumina's, Koyo radiator, Greddy TD06 turbo and S-AFC (which sucked!) and Work Meister SR-2's

speedin

The Transporter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want my teggy back :cry:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want my teggy back :cry:
STOP SCREAMING! you're too loud.

p.s. that's what you get for selling the teggy in the first place. lol HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.