*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
why is it weird? that's your name, isn't it? or are you used to being called hoe?

p.s. you DID change it! lol i still hate you.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, photoshop kicked your ass that time baby! lol

yeah, it is my name, but people always call me "kuchta", not "jake" lol.

one of my buddys called me Jake the other day and the teacher even said "who's jake?" lol

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
one of my buddys called me Jake the other day and the teacher even said "who's jake?" lol
nice story, kutch.

p.s. if you ever call me "baby" again, i'm going to have to punch you in the face. two times.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Love you too baby, now I'm going to bed. Don't call anymore. I don't want to talk to you again tonight. lol

G3GirL

bitch! i didn't even call you!

lol stop spreading your vicious lies, damnit.

p.s. no, I'M going to bed.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
oh man im friggin tired as hell. woke up a couple of times because my brother was eating in my room with the tv blasting in the middle of the night.

EDIT: I'm a twin if anybody wants to know. lol.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
great... He has a brother that looks JUST like him... lol

Picking up my brother's DA tonight! I'll be sure to get some pictures. w00t! :woot:

G3GirL

why are gas prices going up so high?! last time i checked, it was about $3/gal. for 87 octane. i thought prices were suppose to drop, not rise. i don't like that.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
G3GirL said:
why are gas prices going up so high?! last time i checked, it was about $3/gal. for 87 octane. i thought prices were suppose to drop, not rise. i don't like that.
no...they go up in the summer because its the "driving season"

Status
Not open for further replies.