*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kuchtaboy said:
shit. I check my myspace like twice a week. CI about every hour. lol
I check myspace like once a month lol. I get on CI like 3 times a day....except for weekends maybe

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
oh shit...

Currently Active Users: 99 (28 members and 71 guests)
Most users ever online was 236, 05-31-2005 at 11:31 PM.
G3GirL, 00DC2, 94teggieLS, Aussie, BrakeLights, chocolate-Teg, fnb2121, GSRxJK89, hksb18, integra4life29, JDM_Conversion, Jezek, keat320, Kev_98IntegraLS, killakevv, lecasting, lilpablo, mob182, MoE jDm, nexgenintegra, nugget, samace_sg, Sirfallsalot243, spoonintegraDC2, steve98ex, teg9five, thailover, vtecgsr07
You know your bored when you see this one..........

posted: 2-7-07 3:44am
dc2GS-R said:
Ha! I'm the only fuck on CI! lol Alright, I guess I better get some sleep for work and school tomorrow.

Currently Active Users: 17 (1 members and 16 guests)
Most users ever online was 236, 06-01-2005 at 01:31 AM.
dc2GS-R
Ha! You can see the differences in our times zones from the copy and paste on the "most users ever"

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
RS*R ExMag. I hear lots of good things about it, but where do I find one?

My brother's DA is in need of an exhaust, and I want to get him soemthing that'll sound really good, but not be too loud so he attracts attention...

Any other suggestions are good too, I guess he just really needs something on the not so expencive side.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
ShinsenTuner said:
my 00'...

wtf?
your shit is fucking DUMPED. lol

i thought i wanted my shit slammed, but man...that's too low for me. the roads would own me on a daily basis.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
What bothers me most is Houston people's lack of driving skills or even just the lack of any common sense behind the wheel

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i like texas. it's nice and quiet. the houses are great, too. my aunt has a cool lake in her backyard. you could be eating lunch and see one of the neighbors boat on by. one of my uncles has a little glass green house room thing smack middle in the house. lol we don't get shit like that out here in cali. we're lucky if we even get backyards at all.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
dc2GS-R said:
What bothers me most is Houston people's lack of driving skills or even just the lack of any common sense behind the wheel
I posted a while back about houston drivers, I'd like to beat some ass with a bat in houston, i swear to god they musta been tought by the blind how to drive.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Don't get me wrong. I love TX. There is just alot of jack asses.

Houston drivers and traffic DO suck

Status
Not open for further replies.