*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3GirL said:
yeahhh, but that goes for anywhere.
I've driven in a whole lot of different cities and countries though. Houston just seems to have some abnormally dumb people sometimes

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You're telling me. My cars have got dented or hit some many times and I've never hit anything or caused a wreck in my life

That's the main reason I don't drive the GSX every day. Eventually something will happen to it if I do. Especially with all the dipshits at school. My GSR and GST got dented the first week I had it in the school parking lot. I walk now!

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
you walk to school? hey what's your name dc2. i think it'd be easier to refer to you as that lol

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
hahahahahaa...... good one... NOT!
you dumb beezie. GO TO SLEEP!! lol

man, i don't know why i push myself to stay up so late. i'm always tired in the morning. maybe i'll sleep soon.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I live right next to the school so I do walk alot...unless it's raining. Or I ride with my girl. I refuse to put my cars in those parking lots anymore.

oh yeah......dc2GS-R = Kyle

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
you dumb beezie. GO TO SLEEP!! lol

man, i don't know why i push myself to stay up so late. i'm always tired in the morning. maybe i'll sleep soon.
lol, baby, why you gadda call me beezie all the time on the internet?! why don't you just call me what you call me at night...

oh wait. that's texts isn't it... lol
and maybe if you went to bed, I could go to bed even earlier too! THINK OF THAT NEXT TIME, HO! lol

G3GirL

why are you such a slut, jakers? lol you can't edit texts and post them! it's not nice.

p.s. i don't make you stay up. lol you choose to, because i'm awesome.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, edit texts? what are you talking about? you saw the picture. there was no edit... lol

EDIT: you called me Jake. weird. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.